Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahaha. You baked on lefty/rwnj make me laugh. You've told me some of the story from each party with obvious bias to 1 over the other. Is their any negatives from the political party you follow or all positives? Absolutely naive I swear. I bet if they completely swapped all of their policies, you would still vote Labor. Embarrassing.

Some people actually have real moral compasses and not just mindless cheerleaders, as tough as that might be for you to believe.

Anyone claiming any political party is perfect is an idiot, and original poster wasn’t claiming that at all.

Anyone claiming all politicians are flogs in it for themselves are also morons. You get good and bad ones but you need to see through media spin which makes out everything is bad all the time.

This is wrong as well. He said negative, positive, negative.

False. Check again.

Now this:

Wangaratta Mayor Dean Rees says Jeroen Weimar has spoken with councils CEO and confirmed an error was made during yesterday’s press conference. COVID has not been detected in local sewage. No public correction will be made. @abcmelbourne @abcnews

Why do all you lefty flogs go straight to Trump? Stop embarrassing yourselves. Couldn't give 2 f&#ks about the shitshow that is America atm.

Trump appeals to anti politician types who think “they’re all as bad as each other”.

You seem one of those, maybe you like Clive Palmer then? Cory Bernardi? Or just anti everything with no ideas or solutions of your own?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can already see their narrative, NSW even if their lockdown goes 8 months for them and more deaths would be better than Vic because we had more lockdowns (even though total less time).
Talking to yourself now. THEY'RE ALL AS BAD AS EACH OTHER! It's not about winning airhead. Absolutely embarrassing yourself here.

Trump appeals to anti politician types who think “they’re all as bad as each other”.

You seem one of those, maybe you like Clive Palmer then? Cory Bernardi? Or just anti everything with no ideas or solutions of your own?
Trumps a flog any blonk can see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back