Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racist?
Just telling it how it is.

Im anti organised religion as a whole, not Islam in particular.

If it was in the Christian community just before a big religious holiday the same thing would have happened.
Hang on, it was. Remember when Gladys locked down half a million people and cancelled Christmas?

The religious are the only people who celebrate Xmas: so they're at fault. :rolleyes: Confusion @ Wonka World, so anti religion, it wouldnt no up from down, clearly no Xmas parties in that little corner of the world, SAD by any measure .....

Last edited:
Oh boy the melts in here will be delightful when DAN! is re elected with an increased majority.

Just asking this out of genuine curiosity - do you not find it extremely odd that we’ve only seen him twice in strange looking photos since his “injury”? No media hunting him down? Media have no dramas following Sam Newman around following his wife’s death.. but Dan? Nup nothing

The religious are the only people who celebrate Xmas: so they're at fault. :rolleyes: Confusion @ Wonka World.

No friend, its a community celebration
Just asking this out of genuine curiosity - do you not find it extremely odd that we’ve only seen him twice in strange looking photos since his “injury”?
Andrews always looks strange in photos, hes a strange looking bloke.
Screenshot_20210506-124810_Chrome.jpg

Why? What's 4Chan saying about it???

Now now you can blame Dan, or Bambi, or Scomo, or anyone, but not allowed to say ethnic groups were the centre of most of the outbreaks. I didn’t just say that. Bambi will apologise in Fardi
Oh boy the melts in here will be delightful when DAN! is re elected with an increased majority.
Increasingly concerned that his health might not be up to returning to work at all.

Just asking this out of genuine curiosity - do you not find it extremely odd that we’ve only seen him twice in strange looking photos since his “injury”? No media hunting him down? Media have no dramas following Sam Newman around following his wife’s death.. but Dan? Nup nothing
Not a word from him either, "Thanks for the good wishes, I'll be back soon", nothing. And what's that thing strapping him to the chair?

I am not a dan fanboy and concede he is sinister and malicious.
But what are you suggesting - its not him? Theyve photoshopped out a wheelchair?

Haha I dunno mate.. unless my eyes are playing tricks on me he just looks unusual in the photo like it’s been photoshopped. Same as the hospital photo. If he has the time and energy to have a photographer in his house why not just do a quick 10 second video?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. Dan has never "done". Since when has Dan EVER had the decency to pay net income tax?

Utterly useless degree followed by snout in the taxpayer's trough.

Person of knowledge? No, if it was, it would have studied a decent degree.
Person of "do"?. Be surprised if it could work in an iron lung.

Andrews moved back to Melbourne in 1990 to attend Monash University, where he was a resident of Mannix College and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in politics and classics in 1996. After graduating, Andrews became an electorate officer for federal Labor MP Alan Griffin. He worked at the party's head office from 1999 to 2002, initially as an organiser, and then as assistant state secretary.
Andrews revived a State left on life support by the Liberals.

Through much-needed infrastructure works which not only involved expenditure on roads, public transport, tourism assets, hospitals, but which was accompanied by a building boom creating hundreds of thousands of jobs. The State is the fastest growing and is on track to be the largest in the next decade.

The State has been the leader in reformative legislation like Voluntary Assisted Dying, which other states are now following, and other progressive reforms in family violence, public health, mental health, gender equality, disability et al

That is d o i n g.

To make it simple for you, I couldn't give a phark about his time at uni. I care about what he's been doing while his hands are on the levers.

Now toddle off to your primary source sauce Wikipedia.

Haha I dunno mate.. unless my eyes are playing tricks on me he just looks unusual in the photo like it’s been photoshopped. Same as the hospital photo. If he has the time and energy to have a photographer in his house why not just do a quick 10 second video?
Get a grip of yourself. You're so full of hate, its turned into delusion. This conspiracy nonsence is no different from Qanon or Trump supporters claiming that they won the election.

I am not a dan fanboy and concede he is sinister and malicious.
But what are you suggesting - its not him? Theyve photoshopped out a wheelchair?
It’s a hologram of Dan m8, ffs. The real Dan has actually disappeared into the Metro tunnels, soon to resurface at a pizza restaurant basement in Washington alongside 1,000 enslaved children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back