Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically it wasn’t his fault, ScoMo was responsible for Aged Care and quarantine. Or they compare Victoria to the UK or the US.

What they have never answered is if Dan actually had nothing to do with decisions made by the Department of Premier and Cabinet, do they really support a leader who disappeared in a crisis?

They go to town on ScoMo for leaving during a crisis he had no control over yet laud Dan for standing back and letting everyone else take control during a major crisis his government was in charge of.

Nah, most of us see through your Murdoch parrot bullshit.

******* Sky fairies

Multiple rib # usually gets Icu involved to manage pain and deep breathing to prevent pneumonia. We also do not have details re spine # (if he has to stay lying in spinal precautions it increases the risk of atelectasis and chest infections)
But sure, no need for icu.
The whole episode sounds very suss

I'm fascinated how a group of people who would qualify being incapable of independent thought process (i.e. wokesters), can refer to others as "flat earthers", and "QANON" types, when they themselves are cut from the exact same roll of psychological cloth.

Their lack of introspection is staggering in it's scope.

Ha fu** me! Remember when Scomo and Co were going to parachute into Melbs and release us from Dans rule. Pallas was in on it too - Tanks rolling through the streets. Any word when thats happening? Pallas has been quiet.

Hey, at least the roads would start working.

I'm fascinated how a group of people who would qualify being incapable of independent thought process (i.e. wokesters), can refer to others as "flat earthers", and "QANON" types, when they themselves are cut from the exact same roll of psychological cloth.

Their lack of introspection is staggering in it's scope.
Thought qanon types was a specific reference to those who believe qanon.
Feel free to use government sheeple/ Andrews fanbois for the equivalent

"I see what you did there", ha,. You won't find me defending or pumping up ANYONE on here, be it fat, lying, Granny-killer Dan, or fat, vax-pimping Scomo and Greg "The-Vaccines-Are-Totally-Safe-And-Effective-Yet-The-Jab-Has-Put-Me-In-Hospital" k'Hunt.

Only the jab didn't put him in hospital. :rolleyes:

You sound like an anti-vaxxer. If so, we can disregard anything you have to say as you are clearly a moron.

Please clarify your position on vaccines so we know what we are dealing with.

Based on that tweet above, it looks increasingly unlikely that not only Daniel Andrews will make a quick recovery, but also he might have to look at the prospect of announcing his resignation as Premier sooner rather than later.

Haha, you reckon he'd do the hard yards over COVID and then resign because he slipped down some stairs?

There might be an acting Premier for a couple of months, but it's not like they're head of any armed forces or have any state secrets. Having caretaker Premiers happens all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on that tweet above, it looks increasingly unlikely that not only Daniel Andrews will make a quick recovery, but also he might have to look at the prospect of announcing his resignation as Premier sooner rather than later.

Good chance for whomever is acting premier to fix all the problems with Dans HQ and tracing problems. Not good he is hurt and hopefully he makes a full recovery but this could end up saving lives.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty sure even though they will be in front of the media, they won't be calling the shots on their own, he will surely still be involved in any decisions or policies being made.

Pretty sure even though they will be in front of the media, they won't be calling the shots on their own, he will surely still be involved in any decisions or policies being made.
According to his own testimony at the HQ inquiry, he wasn't involved in decisions even when he was at work. He just takes full responsibility for collecting a massive pay rise.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He should be able to work from home for a few months, he expected every other Victorian to do it for months whilst he deemed himself too important to work from home. No reason for an acting premier once he’s out of hospital.
Like Reynolds, who is convalescing in the comfort of her home, should be capable of doing her job from there, including not dodging accountability for past ineptitude - you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back