Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean the people here who bragged about giving false info to the code, but then ridiculed the tracers for ringing up wrong numbers?

or the people who complain about people not getting tested when crook, but brag they will never get tested themselves?

People on here have bragged about giving false info?

People on here have bragged about giving false info?

yep - said they didnt want their details being known and thought it was funny to just put false info in

Should be a criminal offence

should be fineable IMO. it wastes tracers time, which makes the chances of a minor break getting ahead of people even more likely

this last 18m has left me genuinely disappointed in how selfish people are

should be fineable IMO. it wastes tracers time, which makes the chances of a minor break getting ahead of people even more likely

I thought it might be a thing for idiot teenagers but im hopeful adults wouldn’t. But hopeful means jack shi*

So all concerts cancelled brilliant, love this state and the over reaction to lock downs

NSW aren't panicking at the moment

The way it's going i will never be able to take annual leave

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this is an inside joke, it’s gone over my head 😑
having a crack a some of the so-called reputable sources. like people who quote newscorpse re so-called mass exodus from vic. using abs data with no authoritative links to the primary source. or any reference to incoming numbers to give some balance.

Small fine, sure.

Small fine, sure.
No I’m quite happy for something like that to get more than a slap on the wrist.

It’s the ultimate in selfish douchebaggery and is a great way to make it more likely that you have people unknowingly spreading the virus.

No I’m quite happy for something like that to get more than a slap on the wrist.

It’s the ultimate in selfish douchebaggery and is a great way to make it more likely that you have people unknowingly spreading the virus.
I'd prefer we investigate why people aren't checking in before going down a heavy punitive route with QR codes. I'm taking a wild stab that it's linked to laziness and conspiracy theories rather than pure assholery.

We'd need to make sure businesses are taking all precautions to protect people's personal information as well. Ie, not just leaving it lying on a table outside the shop on the footpath.
that should (should) be less an issue now people are using the QR code (i know some are still asking for manual though)

having a crack a some of the so-called reputable sources. like people who quote newscorpse re so-called mass exodus from vic. using abs data with no authoritative links to the primary source. or any reference to incoming numbers to give some balance.

We were talking about data given from QR code’s… and you’ve quoted me for news sources haha?
Don’t like the news reports I post on here? Chuck me on ignore or post opposing articles/data that prove mine wrong. Simple.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back