Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been demonised by all media, and everyone else.

Have you been on Twitter?

Yeah, it's all over the shop there.

To make az perceived as safe it needs more than the arm yourself bit.

Having one rule for Sydney and one for the rest doesn't help matters unfortunately. If it's safe, make it a free for all for everyone and heavily promote its safety

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
We have just had massive anti lockdown and anti vax marches all over the eastern seaboard.

Federal Government members attended and supported the protests.

And entirely predictably each/way Scotty is nowhere to be seen.

This is a sh*t show for the ages. The vacuum of leadership is outright embarrassing.

The Feds were warned numerous times about far right extremism, their response was to change the language.

Jul 12, 2004
Junktion Oval
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
England
I follow the rules in place simply to help my fellow Melbournian's and Australian's.

me, me, me is the easy path that you have chosen.

Me travelling from an area with zero cases to another area with zero cases does nothing to threaten the lives of anyone.

Sep 20, 2005
Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Definite extension coming.

He's blaming the protesters now giving him the perfect excuse to do something he was always going to do.
Maybe just stay at home next time and don't give him an excuse? You're not the voice, try and understand it.

Me travelling from an area with zero cases to another area with zero cases does nothing to threaten the lives of anyone.

Interesting back in Melbourne visiting friends and mask and lockdown fatigue clearly growing, never seen so many people out with no masks on.

Melbourne does not have zero cases.

I’ll follow rules that make sense, locking down areas with zero cases ever doesn’t…
Amazing.

The point is you could unknowingly contract it here and take it back to wherever it is you come from, a region you say has never had a case. This is why movement is restricted in lockdowns.

Just me me me with you, isn’t it?

Last edited:
Any protest in stage 4 lockdown is ******* moronic. Maskless, LARPing like we regularly get outside parliament is extra moronic. Do better than whataboutism.
Tall order when you’re dealing with someone who is a chip on both shoulders, persecuted type.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
I hope you don't talk to victims of domestic violence like that?

"Fresh lockdowns and new Covid outbreaks across Australia have led to calls to crisis-line services skyrocketing, even compared to the record highs experienced during the beginning of the pandemic.

In the period between the beginning of May and the end of June, the number of calls made to Lifeline rose in nearly every jurisdiction, some increasing by as much as 50 per cent, compared to calls made during the same two months in 2020."

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
I hope you don't talk to victims of domestic violence like that?

Hey Trump simp, there's a difference between women getting beat up by men, and idiot protesters actively spreading a virus and going against sensible measures

Deep down you know that but making bad faith arguments is all you Trump simps ever do

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
"Fresh lockdowns and new Covid outbreaks across Australia have led to calls to crisis-line services skyrocketing, even compared to the record highs experienced during the beginning of the pandemic.

In the period between the beginning of May and the end of June, the number of calls made to Lifeline rose in nearly every jurisdiction, some increasing by as much as 50 per cent, compared to calls made during the same two months in 2020."

Short sharp lockdowns better than long ones, we know that. Also financial support is a factor here.

You also neglect that letting it rip is likely to have worse mental health outcomes, among other things.

Roogene

Senior List
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ever wondered what happened to the flu? Does not seem to exist anymore. Oh, yeah social distancing and other measures have made it go away.

Nope, wrong! The Covid test cannot tell the difference between the flu and covid so they default to covid. Think I am making this up. Nope, wrong, straight from the horses (USA CDC), mouth:

In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.

So basically all the data on Covid is mixed in with cases of the flu. We will never know the true data.

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn

It is called sacrifice.

You ever been to an ANZAC Parade? If you have you were honouring sacrifice.

There is not a lot of me, me, me about the ANZACS. They didn’t squib out because the war was happening “somewhere else”. They paid the price for the greater good. And RWNJ’s line up 10 deep every year to celebrate that and praise the virtues of someone else’s sacrifice.

But as soon as it is their turn to sit on their couch FFS it is all too hard.

me, me, me

Jul 12, 2004
Junktion Oval
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
England
It is called sacrifice.

You ever been to an ANZAC Parade? If you have you were honouring sacrifice.

There is not a lot of me, me, me about the ANZACS. They didn’t squib out because the war was happening “somewhere else”. They paid the price for the greater good. And RWNJ’s line up 10 deep every year to celebrate that and praise the virtues of someone else’s sacrifice.

But as soon as it is their turn to sit on their couch FFS it is all too hard.

me, me, me

Yet even in the harshest restrictions in Australia, the Dictatorship was forced to let single people see other people because they recognised the mental toll that being locked up for weeks at a time by yourself is not good for anyone.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
It's been demonised by all media, and everyone else.

Have you been on Twitter?
Exactly. Its laughable the left are blaming the so called conservative media for the AZ brand's rapid decline.

Starts at the top, ATAGI continual backtracking without clarity, QLD chief health officers demonisation, the left for their continual damnation of Morrison for "chosing" AZ as Australia's preferred vaccine, then when clotting became an issue they turned on AZ because of their personal hatred of Morrison, the media, twitter feed of all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back