Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was great to see my nephews and niece at picnic with fairy bread today...this idea that you have to drink at a picnic....when it is basically illegal to consume alcohol in parks anyway is stupid. You simply don't need to and my time with my nephews and niece proves that point.

lol what? is this some sort of "i dont need alcohol to have fun" flex?

i want to sink piss with my mates not chow down fairy bread with my nieces and nephews. wait i don't even have any nieces and nephews.

Was great to see my nephews and niece at picnic with fairy bread today...this idea that you have to drink at a picnic....when it is basically illegal to consume alcohol in parks anyway is stupid. You simply don't need to and my time with my nephews and niece proves that point.
Jesus. I lost a few IQ points from reading that.

i want to sink piss with my mates not chow down fairy bread with my nieces and newphes. wait i don't even have any nieces and nephews.
Mate, fairy bread is a substitute for beer. Everyone knows that!

i want to sink piss with my mates not chow down fairy bread with my nieces and newphes. wait i don't even have any nieces and nephews.

People forget that up until very recently, every council had by-laws whereby public alcohol consumption was frowned upon and illegal. Fact.

Most parks have kids playing them - imagine seeing broken glass from dickheads breaking wine and beer bottles (let's face it this exactly happens) and a kid falls on that broken glass! How many hospitalisations have there been from broken glass in some kids foot? Way too many.

People forget that up until very recently, every council had by-laws whereby public alcohol consumption was frowned upon and illegal. Fact.

Most parks have kids playing them - imagine seeing broken glass from dickheads breaking wine and beer bottles (let's face it this exactly happens) and a kid falls on that broken glass! How many hospitalisations have there been from broken glass in some kids foot? Way too many.

so you're saying the hospital system is overrun by people stepping on broken glass?

ffs we can't go on like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds to me like you’ve had a few.

so you're saying the hospital system is overrun by people stepping on broken glass?

ffs we can't go on like this.

No what I am saying is simple.

You don't need to go to the park and get hammered. Most people who go to parks don't. They might walk their dogs, fly kites, ride bikes...it wouldn't be too hard to find a sign regarding public alcohol consumption and a $500 fine that on the sign as well.

Typical. Can't even talk about the truth. Strong sign of mental competence that.
Having a drink of alcohol in a park is perfectly fine, not everyone sculls and smashes their bottles on kids heads.

Your argument is stupid

To be fair, one of the main arguments we hear against lockdown is regarding children/school/playgrounds etc

Has that narrative changed now you can picnic in parks?

I like fairy bread.
It's hard to argue against fairy bread and looting Harvey Norman. If Dan gave the green light to kids looting HN as a compromise, everyone would be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back