Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing out, Load was good, Reload was meh, Garage Inc was amazing, I listened to St Anger once, Death Magnetic was cool, Hardwired is unreal
My younger brother stuck with them.

Played me a bit of DM, didn't mind that.
Seemed to go back to Lightning / Puppets era ( Metallica unleashed basically )

The only stat I care about is our vaccination rate. Zero fu**s given about case numbers, protests, or an extra couple hours of exercise.
Now but COVID 0 was taken from us. Now we just have to hope our vaccines don't end up in NSW again

My younger brother stuck with them.

Played me a bit of DM, didn't mind that.
Seemed to go back to Lightning / Puppets era ( Metallica unleashed basically )

Metallica died after AJFA. Glad the MMM crowd love Black and onwards but not for me.

I reckon Dan must be asking himself - should I have retired when I did my back? Not much has gone right for him since his return. The people are over him. The construction industry is over him. What was meant to be a one week lockdown is into its sixth week (the worst thing about a 7 day lockdown under Dan is the 5th week)

As for the protests today, why?

In just 24 hours, the roadmap will be released to get to normality. 24 hours.

To my way of thinking, this roadmap will have milestones...much like when we reached 70% single vaccinated, there will be more things per each milestone.

80% single vaccinated
90% single vaccinated
50% double vaccinated
Through to 80% double vaccinated...which if every forecast is correct, will be the week before the Melbourne Cup at the earliest.

Protesting about lockdowns and vaccinations is clearly not working. What's that saying about doing something over and over again and things not changing?

The thing I have found utterly laughable and quite disgusted by throughout all of this..is just how dismissive people are of those at the front line working in our hospitals, testing clinics and vaccination clinics. Much of those protesting today have not once even remotely showed any consideration for those people on the front line. Very rarely if ever in fact.

It is those people that are in my thoughts today and every other day alongside those in hospital with or without covid as the case maybe. There is genuine sense of fear and dread from that cohort about what could happen in the next 6 to 12 months and rightly so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How you figure that? So if the cops weren't there they would start throwing bottles at pedestrians?

I'd say there had to be some level of presence? Protest or not there's a large gathering.

It's just a shame as no matter how many cops showed up, you just know there's a handful of these blokes dying to pull a GTA cheat code and throw molotov cocktails at them.

To my way of thinking, this roadmap will have milestones...much like when we reached 70% single vaccinated, there will be more things per each milestone.

80% single vaccinated
90% single vaccinated
50% double vaccinated
Through to 80% double vaccinated...which if every forecast is correct, will be the week before the Melbourne Cup at the earliest.

Protesting about lockdowns and vaccinations is clearly not working. What's that saying about doing something over and over again and things not changing?

The thing I have found utterly laughable and quite disgusted by throughout all of this..is just how dismissive people are of those at the front line working in our hospitals, testing clinics and vaccination clinics. Much of those protesting today have not once even remotely showed any consideration for those people on the front line. Very rarely if ever in fact.

It is those people that are in my thoughts today and every other day alongside those in hospital with or without covid as the case maybe. There is genuine sense of fear and dread from that cohort about what could happen in the next 6 to 12 months and rightly so.

How many % until I’m allowed to drink in the park again?

I reckon Dan must be asking himself - should I have retired when I did my back? Not much has gone right for him since his return. The people are over him. The construction industry is over him. What was meant to be a one week lockdown is into its sixth week (the worst thing about a 7 day lockdown under Dan is the 5th week)
Isn't he a career politician with basically zero experience doing anything else? Why on earth would he give up a $450K salary and an unloseable position in the upcoming election. I still think he should resign once the pandemic gets to a manageable level.

I'd say there had to be some level of presence? Protest or not there's a large gathering.

It's just a shame as no matter how many cops showed up, you just know there's a handful of these blokes dying to pull a GTA cheat code and throw molotov cocktails at them.
I'm not say they shouldn't, but cornering them on a narrow street with bystanders is beyond me.

The protesters are walking away from them.

80% single vaccinated
90% single vaccinated
50% double vaccinated

Did the BLM protests fix racial equality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back