Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CFMEA are real pieces of crud, Australian soldiers didn't die so those parasites can collect 250k a year for holding up a stop sign.

Remind me again why this lockdown is Dans fault, just the vibe? Suits your narrative?

Where is your pic of Sydney?
This is the Dan Andrews thread, not the Gladys thread. There's a picture of Brisbane because Anna has protected her citizens. I could also put up a graph of new Zealand cases declining where Jacinda had effective measures in place. Or any number of jurisdictions that have beaten Delta. Dan didn't have the right settings to control the outbreak. He thought his 2020 settings would work against delta. It didn't. The blame is squarely with him.

Why are we the most locked down city in the world? The vibe? Dan just got some bad luck? Nazis? Soros? 5G spreads it faster in Melbourne?

How about he stops telling lies?

7 day lockdowns that turn into 2 months.
4,000 extra ICU beds promised that never happened.
"We’re not going to spend 2021 bouncing in and out of lockdowns".

Then there were weeks and weeks of media questions about the hotel quarantine fiasco that were met with "I can't answer that pending the inquiry". Followed by an inquiry where Andrews and every other person in a position of authority claimed they couldn't recall the events. The bloke is shameless.

so if he sticks to his ‘no lockdowns in 2021’ word and let’s it rip, it would cause many more deaths than last year and you’d still be ripping into him for that. Bloke can’t win.

sometimes you’ve got to take the lesser of 2 evils. I’ll take him lying at a royal commission over a coward PM who refuses to be in this country when we have our worst ever bushfires. Ever, as in the history of Australia. At least Dan has been here the whole time and is trying to fix things, even if he has done a few wrong things along the way (playgrounds etc).

Then there were weeks and weeks of media questions about the hotel quarantine fiasco that were met with "I can't answer that pending the inquiry". Followed by an inquiry where Andrews and every other person in a position of authority claimed they couldn't recall the events. The bloke is shameless.
Remember 7 months in to a global pandemic when he did postcode lockdowns that then led to the world's single longest lockdown.

tenor (5).gif

So to re-cap yesteday- a couple of hundred half-munted Nazis and conspiracy theory dingbats beclown themselves on their group walk.

…meanwhile 92,500 Victorians quietly go off and receive their vaccine.

Andrews had a pretty good day for himself.

Was walking home to the yells of “ziekheil” and watching “skinhead” *******s bash a young bloke on Swanston St, what a disgusting way to protest.

These morons are clearly taking the piss..as for the tradies, if you haven’t got money saved from the $2.5k you make a week to get by for 2 weeks then you don’t deserve a govt hand out. * off.

I try to walk home yesterday and these filth are carrying on at everyone on St Kilda Rd, talking s**t, and hear we are, educated people listening and laughing inside at how pathetic these turds are.

so, you’d have preferred if it he locked down the whole state at that time?
I'd have preferred he not locked down at that time, we'd be free by now if he didn't, but geez if you're going for covid zero at least lockdown properly. It was an epic policy failure, just like mockdown 6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd have preferred he not locked down at that time, we'd be free by now if he didn't,

Hmm. How would we be free now, on something that happened 15 months ago?
but geez if you're going for covid zero at least lockdown properly. It was an epic policy failure, just like mockdown 6.

so you wanted a stricter and broader lockdown.

my bet is, you’d complain every day about that too.

Hmm. How would we be free now, on something that happened 15 months ago?

so you wanted a stricter and broader lockdown.

my bet is, you’d complain every day about that too.
We'd be like most of the western world.

Are you happy being in Melbourne the last 2 years?

We'd be like most of the western world.

Are you happy being in Melbourne the last 2 years?

does it need to be repeated again?

the rest of the western world got their s**t together and got vaccinated.

the rest of the western world got their sh*t together and got vaccinated.
Just like NZ hey? Elimination was a stupid strategy that bought us 12 months of back patting.

But again, are you happy in Melbourne the last 2 years? Other states seem quite happy during that time, but are you?

the rest of the western world got their sh*t together and got vaccinated.
These numbers being bandied around are all over the place I was watching the late show the other night and they were locked out of the Ed Sullivan theatre for over 400 days

Just like NZ hey? Elimination was a stupid strategy that bought us 12 months of back patting.

But again, are you happy in Melbourne the last 2 years? Other states seem quite happy during that time, but are you?

… wait, you do realise the other states closed their borders to Vic until we achieved….. elimination right?

You spread lies about Ivermectin all the time.

Hypocrite.

It’s not hard to understand…elimination was a good strategy whilst there was no vaccine. Now it’s outlived it’s purpose, but moving on requires an effective rollout of the vaccine. This is where we went wrong.

so if he sticks to his ‘no lockdowns in 2021’ word and let’s it rip, it would cause many more deaths than last year and you’d still be ripping into him for that. Bloke can’t win.

sometimes you’ve got to take the lesser of 2 evils. I’ll take him lying at a royal commission over a coward PM who refuses to be in this country when we have our worst ever bushfires. Ever, as in the history of Australia. At least Dan has been here the whole time and is trying to fix things, even if he has done a few wrong things along the way (playgrounds etc).

"At least Dan is better than Scomo". Setting a pretty low bar there, aren't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back