Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He spent the $1,300,000,000,000,000 on the new Panzer battalion that he parades around the city to scare defenceless old ladies, and to shove it up the cool kids who picked on in him in high school
This is a bit ridiculous, even as a joke. How much of the basis of this post, do you genuinely believe?

Why did the police try and illegally stop the media from broadcasting images?
From what I understand, it was only ever in regards to live aerial broadcasts. The police stating that "protesters were using live footage to avoid police and direct their movements".
"It‘s allowing them to direct protesters to particular areas, it’s allowing them to see in real time our tactics, and it allows them in real time, potentially, to direct the protesters where there are small groups of police”.

I'm not sure how I feel about police having control or oversight on media. But on face value this seems reasonable.

I have much more of a problem with elected officials taking advantage of our legal system to silence media, journalists and civilians.

The approach just needs more carrot and more stick. More carrot to entice people on the fence to vaccinate. More stick because I'm a spiteful campaigner and anti-vaxxers shouldn't have the right to leave their house, useless assholes that they are.
I think more stick will just cause more problems.

The stick should be used on the grifters who are deliberately spreading misinformation and fear, mostly for their own profit.

This is the problem with comparing a real vaccine with the flu shot. Covid is more like the annual flu shot, not a vaccine that will actually protect you from getting something.
The "flu shot" is a vaccine.
Research is done to work out what types of influenza will be most common that year, and vaccines are given for those.
You're still susceptible to other, less likely, variants.

Vaccines in general don't have 100% efficacy. They reduce the severity and risk.
I don't think there are any vaccines with 100% efficacy. Even the polio vaccine isn't 100%.

Who are the dumb people in this instance?
The ones who went and had a good time at a grand final party or the ones who sat at home on their own following Dans rules?
Don't want to hear a word from you when we get locked down again because of *******s from Melbourne and the regional hicks that let them in.

Director of the Burnett institute telling us sh*t we already know based off the model they developed.

And when he says low cases last year worked so well, is it because the government did anything special, or was it simply because we were locked in hour homes for the majority of it? Like I've said previously, any fool can lock people in their homes and say it's a success we beat covid.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
And last year wasn’t Delta.

There's one road into my town.
Weekend in apollo bay.
Massive inflow of Melbourne people.
Police hiding so they don't book anybody.
Maskless people in street and supermarket.
Police not seen.
Grand final party down the street ,cops called and told people to keep noise down.
Friends in northern Victorian town reported similar behaviour.
Cops cant/won't control the population, so lockdowns are unofficialy over.
A certain amount of people will die and the rest of us get back to normal.

This is a bit ridiculous, even as a joke. How much of the basis of this post, do you genuinely believe?

From what I understand, it was only ever in regards to live aerial broadcasts. The police stating that "protesters were using live footage to avoid police and direct their movements".
"It‘s allowing them to direct protesters to particular areas, it’s allowing them to see in real time our tactics, and it allows them in real time, potentially, to direct the protesters where there are small groups of police”.

I'm not sure how I feel about police having control or oversight on media. But on face value this seems reasonable.

I have much more of a problem with elected officials taking advantage of our legal system to silence media, journalists and civilians.

I think more stick will just cause more problems.

The stick should be used on the grifters who are deliberately spreading misinformation and fear, mostly for their own profit.

The "flu shot" is a vaccine.
Research is done to work out what types of influenza will be most common that year, and vaccines are given for those.
You're still susceptible to other, less likely, variants.

Vaccines in general don't have 100% efficacy. They reduce the severity and risk.
I don't think there are any vaccines with 100% efficacy. Even the polio vaccine isn't 100%.

Only in 2021 did the narrative change of how a vaccine works. From immunity, to reduce risk and severity

Vaccine Effectiveness
Two doses of inactivated polio vaccine (IPV) are 90% effective or more against polio; three doses are 99% to 100% effective

Duration of Protection
It is not known how long people who received IPV will be immune to poliovirus, but they are most likely protected for many years after a complete series of IPV.

And considering the covid vaccines double dose is barely showing 50-60% effectiveness in studies now, and you're going to need yearly booster shots they're saying, covid vaccine is really not a vaccine at all.

Please stop perpetuating lies to suit your argument.

I don't want covid down here you can keep it in Melbourne
Stay in your home, it's your safe space from all the bad things out their. Some say they've been attacked by birds that swoop down from the sky! Scary stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weekend in apollo bay.
Police not seen.
Grand final party down the street ,cops called and told people to keep noise down.
Fair enough too. The people who need to be protected have had plenty of time to get vaccinated. Dan has lost control of it in this state, he had his chance back in July but blew it. Time to start living again in this state.

Fair enough too. The people who need to be protected have had plenty of time to get vaccinated. Dan has lost control of it in this state, he had his chance back in July but blew it. Time to start living again in this state.
With modern communication and a percentage of people disobeying lockdown, a Police force not interested in civil obedience, a population divided, there is no alternative other than opening and just letting a certain amount of people die.
Like car accidents, cancer and other reasons you hope it's not your family members that get it.
So far every alternative has FAILED miserably and after an open no police GF weekend it's obvious no other type of lockdown will work.

If slommo just stopped international flights originally we would've been out of this in 30 days.
He's a moron.

Go to apollo bay facebook.

Last edited:
Only in 2021 did the narrative change of how a vaccine works. From immunity, to reduce risk and severity

Vaccine Effectiveness
Two doses of inactivated polio vaccine (IPV) are 90% effective or more against polio; three doses are 99% to 100% effective

Duration of Protection
It is not known how long people who received IPV will be immune to poliovirus, but they are most likely protected for many years after a complete series of IPV.

And considering the covid vaccines double dose is barely showing 50-60% effectiveness in studies now, and you're going to need yearly booster shots they're saying, covid vaccine is really not a vaccine at all.

Please stop perpetuating lies to suit your argument.

The flu vax is generally 40-60% effective. It works better on some strains than others. It’s still a vaccine and it’s still recommended you get one annually.

Weekend in apollo bay.
Police not seen.

On the road to Gundagai.

I find the whole 'we were going to lessen restrictions today as we thought we'd hit our target.....but its not safe to do it at the moment and we will do it in 2 days time' idiotic

apart from a number, what will have actually changed in the 2 days that makes it so much safer to lessen restrictions?

I find the whole 'we were going to lessen restrictions today as we thought we'd hit our target.....but its not safe to do it at the moment and we will do it in 2 days time' idiotic

apart from a number, what will have actually changed in the 2 days that makes it so much safer to lessen restrictions?
There has to be a line somewhere

We could take your line but someone else would use your reasoning against that line and move it back, then someone else......and so on until we don't have a line at all

Hitting the target number. That is the important thing.

exactly, no reason
You clearly fail at plan comprehension and exponential maths. You must hit number to release the restrictions otherwise why have a plan if you are just going to ignore it for the “feels”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back