Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2003
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Did the BLM protests fix racial equality?

BLM here was about something just as important. We still have Aboriginals dying in custody. That BLM protest here helped to remind us all of that issue that's been simmering under the surface for generations.

Isn't he a career politician with basically zero experience doing anything else? Why on earth would he give up a $450K salary and an unloseable position in the upcoming election. I still think he should resign once the pandemic gets to a manageable level.
I’m sure Lindsay Fox has a job waiting for him, and he has his retirement home in Brighton

Maddhew

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
I'm not say they shouldn't, but cornering them on a narrow street with bystanders is beyond me.

The protesters are walking away from them.
I agree with this. There were bystanders, people in cars and the police didn't have riot gear on.

The trapping them in the street from both sides was very poor. The line behind should have dropped back, proceeded up another path and joined the cops at the front. With the footage, it will be hard for any of them to be convicted for assault on police.

Outside of that part, it all seemed kosher.

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
You guys need to come up with something better than "but but BLM" - different circumstances and restrictions - i had footy training that afternoon and legal drinks at a mate's house that night

On a side note though, i can't lie and pretend i dont enjoy those vicpol pigs coping a trampling from those nuffies - peanuts everywhere

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Utter bullshit mate. Both were in the wrong but one packed up and cleared out and the other antagonised and assaulted police - look at the guy that assaults three cops and literally could've broken the last ones neck.

Yeah look ya not wrong! I did say yesterday 95% of them were idiots. Feel sorry for the small group of them who actually wanna be there for the right reasons.

Brad Goodman

His name isn't important
Oct 7, 2002
AFL Club
Collingwood
BLM was effectively a freedom protest, albeit a peaceful one. How come today's freedom warriors weren't there?

Why don't they protest against mandatory refugee detention, if they really care about freedoms?

We know the answer - they are self-centred and really only concerned with their own freedoms.

It's the same as people whose views on lockdowns and other restrictions are formed based on how they are personally affected, i.e. pieces of s**t.

Feb 18, 2003
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
You guys need to come up with something better than "but but BLM" - different circumstances and restrictions - i had footy training that afternoon and legal drinks at a mate's house that night

On a side note though, i can't lie and pretend i dont enjoy those vicpol pigs coping a trampling from those nuffies - peanuts everywhere

Indeed I went out to a restaurant in Lygon Street!

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
BLM here was about something just as important. We still have Aboriginals dying in custody. That BLM protest here helped to remind us all of that issue that's been simmering under the surface for generations.
Irrespective of the validity of the BLM cause, protesters ignored health directives from the CHO.

HurleyHepsHird

Ghost Stories for the End of the World
Oct 2, 2011
Between the Lines
AFL Club
West Coast
We know the answer - they are self-centred and really only concerned with their own freedoms.

It's the same as people whose views on lockdowns and other restrictions are formed based on how they are personally affected, i.e. pieces of sh*t.
The thing is, they've had gatherings and protests when Victoria wasn't in lockdown.

Likewise, in other states without restrictions.

Anyway, I still remember the Nazi rallys from a few years vack. It's the same crowd trying to grow it's numbers.

Latest news is the Fed have declared Victoria's Pfizer shipments for October are being "delayed."

Shifty ScoMo playing disastrous games with public health again.
Link?

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
There would also be a fair few "normies" who have been duped by the grifters like Smit from "re-ignite democracy" - apparently still in custody on remand even though bail is an option as it gives her martyrdom and helps raise the $250k gofundme from dead s**t morons who just want to be able to go back to work and see their families

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
BLM was effectively a freedom protest, albeit a peaceful one. How come today's freedom warriors weren't there?

Why don't they protest against mandatory refugee detention, if they really care about freedoms?
The main difference is in the number of cops attending and their instructions.

If you can understand why the BLM protesters aren't attending the freedom protest, you'll get the answers you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back