Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is its much harder to lockdown the problem areas of Melbourne than it is Sydney due to a much lower level of natural barriers. There really are only a couple of areas that you could potentially lock off feasibly (Mornington Peninsula, Frankston & maybe Port Melbourne and Williamstown) but they aren't really the problem areas.
do they same as last lockdown

PropagandaGuy17 equates "preventable transmission" with 780 deaths? Wow!
Predicting that this is how lawyers will add to crippling business burden they always out to make a buck. Lawyers will use it as precedent

You cant make this s**t up, it seems minor in isolation, it's just indicative of the lack of common sense being applied and why people are annoyed and therefore less likely to be compliant.

You cant make this s**t up, it seems minor in isolation, it's just indicative of the lack of common sense being applied and why people are annoyed and therefore less likely to be compliant.

“That team works as hard as they possibly can,” he told reporters.

“These directions are a good deal more complex than they might seem sometimes, but the good news is, there’s a query been raised, it’s being followed up, and, hopefully, there can be a positive response to that quite soon.”

You cant make this sh*t up, it seems minor in isolation, it's just indicative of the lack of common sense being applied and why people are annoyed and therefore less likely to be compliant.
Who's lack of common sense? The Golfers? I've played a lot of 9 hole rounds and I've never needed to go to the toilet during a round. Toilets are definitely a high risk area, high contact area and unlike the flags etc they're generally not that exposed to the elements and I doubt the course would clean them frequently and thoroughly enough due to effort and time required to do it at an acceptable level. Just take a dump before you leave for the course and if you need to pee there are plenty of bushes and trees.

Who's lack of common sense? The Golfers? I've played a lot of 9 hole rounds and I've never needed to go to the toilet during a round. Toilets are definitely a high risk area, high contact area and unlike the flags etc they're generally not that exposed to the elements and I doubt the course would clean them frequently and thoroughly enough due to effort and time required to do it at an acceptable level. Just take a dump before you leave for the course and if you need to pee there are plenty of bushes and trees.
And female golfers do what? Your quite partisan if you cant even admit this was absurd.

The problem is its much harder to lockdown the problem areas of Melbourne than it is Sydney due to a much lower level of natural barriers. There really are only a couple of areas that you could potentially lock off feasibly (Mornington Peninsula, Frankston & maybe Port Melbourne and Williamstown) but they aren't really the problem areas.
You do realise all the LGAs of concern have no natural barriers? You could possible argue the Blue Mountains for Penrith, but thats it.

So golfers either need to use a toilet or don't, which one is it? Or do they just go for fun, sword fights etc...?

There are a lot of golfers 70+ who may not have the bladder control

Golf Courses never closed in Sydney, nor the dunnies, it hasn't been a cause of spread.

Stop being an idiot.

They released the breakdown of where today’s cases are?
New cases:
  • Hume = 332
  • Whittlesea = 152
  • Moreland = 111
  • Wyndham = 101
  • Melton = 87
  • Brimbank = 77
  • Casey = 69
  • Darebin = 41
  • Moonee Valley = 41
  • Greater Dandenong = 36
  • Cardinia = 25
  • Port Phillip = 25
  • Melbourne = 23
  • Knox = 23
  • Maroondah = 23
  • Banyule = 22
  • Maribyrnong = 22
  • Hobsons Bay = 20
  • Stonnington = 19
  • Monash = 16
  • Yarra = 15
  • Glen Eira = 15
  • Mitchell = 14
  • Kingston = 13
  • Boroondara = 12
  • Whitehorse = 12
  • Manningham = 11
  • Moorabool = 7
  • Mornington Peninsula = 6
  • Yarra Ranges = 5
  • Bayside = 5
  • Greater Shepparton = 5
  • Nillumbik = 4
  • Warrnambool = 4
  • Frankston = 3
  • Baw Baw = 3
  • Wodonga = 3
  • Gannawarra = 3
  • La Trobe = 2
  • Ballarat = 2
  • South Gippsland = 2
  • Greater Geelong = 1
  • Macedon Ranges = 1
  • Surf Coast = 1
  • East Gippsland = 1
  • Colac Otway = 1
  • Swan Hill = 1
Bold = Regional Victoria

Unknown = 17

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So golfers either need to use a toilet or don't, which one is it? Or do they just go for fun, sword fights etc...?

Golf Courses never closed in Sydney, nor the dunnies, it hasn't been a cause of spread.

Stop being an idiot.

Isn't that what the sand is for?

Casey has not a lot of dees fans tbh.

Sadly it is Collingwood, Hawthorn and Richmond fans.

It needs more colours like Red and Blue and Red, Black and White I agree.

IIRC weren't the Saints aligned with Casey at some stage?

Stop being an idiot.
Lol golf clubs don’t have clean dunnies. Even the ones out on the course are cleaner than most toilets, let alone the clubhouse.

Are you normally this concerned about toilets?

TBH yes I am. I feel that Australia is very under-facilitated with the thunder-box. One of my pet-peeves is that there aren't as many of em in say shopping centres and grounds like the G. Or if you are going to a local park and if you are lucky there'd be a toilet open.

I know that I have had to use mother nature as my rest room and have felt thoroughly ashamed by it

Bottom-line is this there needs to be way more toilets/restroom facilities.
Otherwise you become San Franshitsco. Then you'd have to employ people to wash human faeces from the streets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back