Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr.X

Premiership Player
Apr 27, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Andrews' comments earlier today stating that Morrison was “pandering to extremists″⁣ were completely without fact, disrespectful and unnecessary.

It's just another example of him trying to distract from the huge turnout at yesterday's protests, and deflect from the scrutiny around his rushed attempt to introduce appalling laws through the Parliament

He has turned into a madman, and is completely unhinged.

Andrews is no longer fit for office, and needs to be removed

eddiesmith

TheBrownDog
Jul 12, 2004
Junktion Oval
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
England
Andrews' comments earlier today stating that Morrison was “pandering to extremists″⁣ were completely without fact, disrespectful and unnecessary.

It's just another example of him trying to distract from the huge turnout at yesterday's protests, and deflect from the scrutiny around his rushed attempt to introduce appalling laws through the Parliament

They keep trying to put Morrison and the protesters together but fact is most of them hate Morrison and the Federal Government as well!

eddiesmith

TheBrownDog
Jul 12, 2004
Junktion Oval
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
England
Your brother took Astra? You got Pfizer and Moderna to choose from

Yeah my argument might sound ridiculous but it's only because we've absolutely normalised gaining employment and the consequences of not having one

Edit: what is DAK?

What if they took Pfizer and as an under 40 that has been told AZ is a death sentence by a CHO, you wouldn’t be taking AZ either!

Dan Ass Kisser

sherb

Hall of Famer
Sep 28, 2003
Western Sydney
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Swans
He probably picked up the Brandon thing from the latest Gary Ablett Senior sermon.
Did you know we are supposedly the same person GP?

Just when you think certain other posters can't possibly get any dumber, they come up with this theory.

Great entertainment value, especially waiting for what they come up with next. :)

sherb

Hall of Famer
Sep 28, 2003
Western Sydney
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Swans

This post of yours is well and truly off the hinges too.

Regain some perspective.

Ghost Patrol

Vice President of Paranormal Activity
Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond

Just when you think certain other posters can't possibly get any dumber, they come up with this theory.

Great entertainment value, especially waiting for what they come up with next. :)

Yeah, eddie and Bruce are drunk on Jesus juice.

Chappy is nipping at their heels but the bouncer wont let him in.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.

Who said you were the same person? Dumb is thinking that is what was meant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sherb

Hall of Famer
Sep 28, 2003
Western Sydney
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Swans
Can anyone explain what these protestors have been protesting about?

I gather they comprise anti-vax, anti vaccine mandates, anti Evil Dan's legislation and anti Evil Dictator Dan (in general) types.

I wonder how many of them are actually around any of the issues they are protesting about?

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Can anyone explain what these protestors have been protesting about?

I gather they comprise anti-vax, anti vaccine mandates, anti Evil Dan's legislation and anti Evil Dictator Dan (in general) types.

I wonder how many of them are actually around any of the issues they are protesting about?

Isnt there anything about on them on wikipedia?

Not Important

because i said so.
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
:$

View attachment 1284388
The only poll that counts is the one on election day... this wont end well for your esteemed leader. and before you start in on the LNP / RWNJ insults, which you Dan fanatics inevitably always do, spare me. I have no political alliance. I find both parties equally repulsive.
People who put Politicians on pedestals or are tribal with their political parties are the dumbest of the dumb IMO.
so you say. but every poll says otherwise and decidedly so. so long as your side curries with the rightist nut jobs he's safe. but keep dreamin.

Ned_Flanders

Premium Platinum
Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76'ers

How do you envisage Andrews being removed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad