Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What were the numbers of the protesters that were at the pro vax, pro lockdown, anti-facist counter rally yesterday?
Try and find the number of people in pubs and restaurants and you'll get a general approximation.

What are your thoughts on Barnaby?
Albo's sounds like a drunk because of his (uncontrollable) lisp therefore he's no good, but Barnaby actually turns up drunk to parliament and interviews and gets promoted to deputy pm.
No comparison whatsoever. Albo swallows his words. Can you imagine him delivering National addresses? It would be like Pontius Pilate in Life of Brian

Can anyone explain what these protestors have been protesting about?

I gather they comprise anti-vax, anti vaccine mandates, anti Evil Dan's legislation and anti Evil Dictator Dan (in general) types.

I wonder how many of them are actually around any of the issues they are protesting about?
They are people with gripes against ‘stuff’. If they got everything they claim to want, they’d just shift their anger to something else -climate change, 5G. They are just angry people and the pandemic has given them a focus for that. And of course, its fuelled by the far right extremists, the media, social media and so forth. I think it stems from the rise of neo -liberalism. It’s created a very, very ordinary culture. Might be time for a good revolution!

No comparison whatsoever. Albo swallows his words. Can you imagine him delivering National addresses? It would be like Pontius Pilate in Life of Brian

I reckon you might mind after the chaos, failure to deliver, rorts, lying, destruction of Australia’s reputation overseas etc since May 2019, the voting public might like some calm and sanity and that is what Albanese will provide in spades.

The only poll that counts is the one on election day... this wont end well for your esteemed leader. and before you start in on the LNP / RWNJ insults, which you Dan fanatics inevitably always do, spare me. I have no political alliance. I find both parties equally repulsive.
People who put Politicians on pedestals or are tribal with their political parties are the dumbest of the dumb IMO.

tenor.gif

Try and find the number of people in pubs and restaurants and you'll get a general approximation.
What about the ones that were mowing their lawns? Which side are they on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

making fun of someones speech pattern is classy

mirrors the alt right/far right attacks on joe bidens speech impairment during the last US fed election

Last edited:
making fun a someones speech pattern is classy

mirrors the alt right/far right attacks on joe bidens speech impairment during the last US fed election
Albo is a nice guy. These things seem to matter when it comes down to replacing an international representative. Everyone gets a vote and a lot of people are disconnected from politics and shallow.

Won't take many to be swung by thinking "don't want that guy speaking for me"

Albo is a nice guy. These things seem to matter when it comes down to replacing an international representative. Everyone gets a vote and a lot of people are disconnected from politics and shallow.

Won't take many to be swung by thinking "don't want that guy speaking for me"

if thats the case, lets judge the preacher man on his baldness (and insecure attempts to hide it with talk of plugs) ..... his overweight physique ..... and his laughable ungainly walk pattern

I was watching on twitch a conversation between 4 guys one of them the actor Damien Richardson and one comment was "if there were 400,000 nazis in Victoria we'd be in charge" interesting to know who is who in the zoo

Can I take your order please? One Qanon with the lot and a dash of nazi on top, thanks.

View attachment 1284607
Totally bizarre. Do the people with the Trump flags walking next to the person with the ONLY JESUS HEALS banner right behind the “viruses don’t exist“ nutter making their way past the vaccines-cause-autism loons actually speak to one another at these gigs?

Imagine how one of those convos plays out. Better yet, don’t.

It is clear vaccination is important but so to is the UN universal declaration of freedoms, to which Australia is a signatory.

We can have both but for dumb politicians and dumb segments of the electorate who support them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back