Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of sounding controversial for a member of my party, the solution to a lot of the problems that have either developed because of the pandemic or have been exacerbated by the pandemic is simply paying people more for the work that they do.
Absolutely.

Higher pay and a welfare increase, with reduced activity requirements, could have massively decreased the severity of a number issues we are now facing.

At the risk of sounding controversial for a member of my party, the solution to a lot of the problems that have either developed because of the pandemic or have been exacerbated by the pandemic is simply paying people more for the work that they do.
And there needs to be an honest discussion from our leaders about about how we are going to fund that, and how indeed we can afford to continue to provide the sort of health care delivery we have been accustomed to, even before we pay people more.

Oh yes that old chestnut. “Hey that poster has disagreed with playgrounds being shut” YOU ARE SUCH A LET IT RIP PERSON 🤪🤪
So someone who had no influence over the IVF decision is 'part of the problem' yet you're blameless after the IVF decision has come about because of 'letting it rip' which you've been sooking about needing for over a year?

As disingenuous as usual -- impressive.

So someone who had no influence over the IVF decision is 'part of the problem' yet you're blameless after the IVF decision has come about because of 'letting it rip' which you've been sooking about needing for over a year?

As disingenuous as usual -- impressive.

I clearly said those advocating that covid is the number one priority whilst everything else takes a backseat is part of the problem. And it’s happened for two years. Not sure what it has to do with a poster influencing the decision 🤣🤣 A good effort to pluck that out of thin air.

I’ve called the government out on numerous inconstancies and issues - and I bloody love highlighting it. If that’s “sooking” to let it rip, then we have a very low standard in here (yikes!).

Another lazy take as usual — impressive.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And there needs to be an honest discussion from our leaders about about how we are going to fund that, and how indeed we can afford to continue to provide the sort of health care delivery we have been accustomed to, even before we pay people more.
We could start by taxing the big businesses that pay f/all tax

And people like you are part of the problem sadly. Covid is the only thing that seems to matter.
People like you are also part of the problem

we're all part of the problem

in one way I don't care enough either way but if you are pushing 40 and trying now or if you're shooting blanks well it's how the cookie crumbles as far as I'm concerned
Yeah, I watched a video of a 45 year old melting about it yesterday. Probably should've started trying 10 years ago.

People like you are also part of the problem

we're all part of the problem

We all have our different views. Just don’t think we can “ignore” some areas of life because some people are dying from covid. Heck, we cancelled breast screenings at one point (that is utter madness). Or according to Brunswick, I shouldn’t bring up breast screenings as it’s not something I have been deeply passionate about in the past.

You can't say they don't look out for each other in the Labor party, Kym Peake for the win :)

View attachment 1313115

“I don’t recall”

We all have our different views. Just don’t think we can “ignore” some areas of life because some people are dying from covid. Heck, we cancelled breast screenings at one point (that is utter madness). Or according to Brunswick, I shouldn’t bring up breast screenings as it’s not something I have been deeply passionate about in the past.
I'm not saying I agree with the triage choices being made but you're we don't live in a vacuum works both ways, if you want to be open and having covid spread and live with it, this is the consequence, we have finite resources when it comes to the people needed for things like breast screening and IVF to happen, putting pressure on the system above what it is capable of dealing with leads to things like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back