Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are probably Nazis on big footy, so according to Maddo11 we are all Nazis

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
The point of that saying is, don't let a nazi sit down at your table.

The protests are organised by neo-nazis.

You can hate on Andrews, I don't care. Don't get in bed with Nazis to do it.

Are the IstandbyDan posters here associated with his scumminess, lies, spin, and incompetency?

They can stand against the evil of RWNJ's, Nazi's, ScoMo, and the like without sitting in Dan's sewerage.

Many of us stand with PRGuy, mainly because he triggers the RWNJs.

Dan is just a tool he uses for that purpose.

The legislation would take that option away honestly people bitching about lack of transparency should be on board with legislation that includes it instead of running with but he'll just not do it anyway
Doesn't it seem a bit strange that they will be happy to release future advice but are fighting so hard against releasing past advice?

Why are WE getting upset about protesters? Surely they're not affecting anyone here.
Because they're an inconvenience to all and not adding to the amenity of Melbourne, it's the same reason you're not a fan of climate protesters gluing themselves to the road.

Because they're an inconvenience to all and not adding to the amenity of Melbourne, it's the same reason you're not a fan of climate protesters gluing themselves to the road.
Yeah that was really stupid, but at least they weren't wandering aimlessly around the city annoying everyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The point of that saying is, don't let a nazi sit down at your table.

The protests are organised by neo-nazis.

You can hate on Andrews, I don't care. Don't get in bed with Nazis to do it.
Come on there not all Nazis, there's a tonne of cranky old white dudes in there as well.
They are not Nazis just cranky and old.

You don't flag you're leaving until you're out the door. And a year is a long way away.
Still tilting at windmills I see, Ned. With Davvy Davis attempting to get to the LA there's more chance of the Lobster with the mobster not lasting than Andrews. The likelihood is both will there when the whips are cracking btw

Some of us try, but we're drowned out by the IstandbyDan morons. Given the number of them on social media, they must be pumping them out on a production line.

Are they all pushing the blame the Australian Federal Government for South Africa having a Covid problem? Cos I saw one of BigFootys favourite Istandwithdan morons pushing that line today 😂😂

Ned_Flanders looks like he isn't going anywhere

Ned must be the only blind man that actually believes someone as arrogant as Dan would step aside. Winning next years election is vital to his legacy, if he steps aside he’ll always be remembered as the bloke who screwed Victoria.

If he goes to the election he’ll be remembered as the bloke who screwed Victorians and they loved it!!!

You are choosing to ignore those who didnt vote for Dan. Would you be happy for the other mob to have the same power?

You do know how a democracy works?

Let us know when the collective of oxygen thieves in your own party consult with Labor on anything.

Why would Dan Andrews entertain any sort of discussion with people who endorse the bringing of gallows to a protest? He is treating them with the utter contempt they deserve.

I'm not saying any of that. That's a leap you've made. Segregate means to divide or separate. People who aren't vaxxed are being separated from society. So, nah, the word is fine except for the machinations of your imagination.

As the pieces of s**t should be.

Why should the rest of us do the heavy lifting for the parasites and bottomfeeders who refuse to be socially responsible?

F*** them and f*** you for being complicit in such anti-social behaviour.

Segregation? Bullshit. These grubs need to learn that such selfish decisions have consequences. If Andrews backs down to the whackjobs then the lunatic fringe will pull this sort of s**t over and over again.

Still tilting at windmills I see, Ned. With Davvy Davis attempting to get to the LA there's more chance of the Lobster with the mobster not lasting than Andrews. The likelihood is both will there when the whips are cracking btw

If you announce now but change after boosters are done (say around April/may), that's six months of "who is next" lame duck government.

If you announce the replacement now, the pressure is on almost immediately to do the switch.

As such, even if he wants out just due to exhaustion, you don't say s**t now as it's counterproductive and harmful to the replacement.

Guy being replaced will come down to how he fairs and any preselection surprises. So far he's been half decent, so I'm not expecting a change

Are they all pushing the blame the Australian Federal Government for South Africa having a Covid problem? Cos I saw one of BigFootys favourite Istandwithdan morons pushing that line today 😂😂
Was it as simple as that or was it critical of decision not to fund further AZ manufacturing from CSL to donate to world. Because the latter is valid criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back