Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Wednesday, with Pfizer after 2 initial AZ, and no problems whatever.

When I can find someone with a gun, I'll put up a video of the bullets bouncing off me.
Same here AZ followed by Pfizer today. Thankfully the nutter who warned me about Satan last time was not there. Probably in the city with the other crackpots.

Let me know please, I want to get a AZ booster after my 2xAZ. I don't feel comfortable with mRNA, too many horror stories. Know 3 healthy people whom ended up at cardiac wards within approx 2 weeks after their shots
I think you can get AZ as a booster but you have to ask for it when booking. I had 2 AZs then Pfizer as the booster, I just went with what they gave me (no request).

Let me know please, I want to get a AZ booster after my 2xAZ. I don't feel comfortable with mRNA, too many horror stories. Know 3 healthy people whom ended up at cardiac wards within approx 2 weeks after their shots

I just changed to pfizer mate. Preferred AZ but it’s not recommended (not sure the reasons why).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you can get AZ as a booster but you have to ask for it when booking. I had 2 AZs then Pfizer as the booster, I just went with what they gave me (no request).
I got my booster yesterday (2XAZ) and it was like a drive in food outlet, had choice of Pfizer or Moderna. In and out in 23 mins. 15 of which was waiting in the car after just to make sure no reaction. Went to old Ford site in Broadmeadows, 3 lanes no queues to speak of.

Depends if there is stock available. Not many providers have it, well in Queensland anyway. My pharmacy only had Moderna so I went with that. No problems 4 weeks in.

you do get the impression a lot of the whinging about mcgowan is coming from east coasters

barry cassidy made this observation of the media pile on so far

Cassidy is one of Aunty's many extreme left-wing morons who wants to blame NSW for the virus' existence in Australia. It's practically the inverse of the vitriol spouted towards China by Trump in 2020.

People die from s**t and McGowan's desire to want to keep clean sheets with regards to deaths with COVID deserves to be criticised. We're not in 2020 any more.

I'm not right wing and personally never called for Sutton's head. I think he's done a decent job mostly, albeit too conservative at times IMHO.

If you think Cassidy is extreme left wing, then you are likely right wing with a broken compass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back