Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Continued From Part 5:

Continued from part 6:

Last edited by a moderator:
And you work in the healthcare industry! Not sure Google is the easiest way to get answers.
You're not going to be able to go to the chemist anytime soon for some.

I'd not be banking on you getting access to the pills if you got covid either

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You're not going to be able to go to the chemist anytime soon for some.

I'd not be banking on you getting access to the pills if you got covid either

What’s your point? Why does it need to be about me? I’m 31, healthy and don’t need them.

What’s your point? Why does it need to be about me? I’m 31, healthy and don’t need them.
Because you're the one in here asking about it and being a smart arse

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Because you're the one in here asking about it and being a smart arse

Yes, for the most vulnerable, especially in winter. A fair question and an important one. Hence Crankyhawk replied.

Be a smart ass, get a smart ass reply.

Last edited:
Yes, for the most vulnerable, especially in winter. A fair question and an important one. Hence Crankyhawk replied.

Be a smart ass, get a smart ass reply.
And if you'd looked you'd know that there is no actual promise from the feds of how much we'll have by winter and that they are reserving what they get for vulnerable groups like aged care residents

But again you're lazy and making cracks about being asked to look for yourself or post in a relevant thread

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
And if you'd looked you'd know that there is no actual promise from the feds of how much we'll have by winter and that they are reserving what they get for vulnerable groups like aged care residents

But again you're lazy and making cracks about being asked to look for yourself or post in a relevant thread

Wow.. so now the rules on bigfooty are, don’t ask questions, and just look for yourself. Can your head be further up your as* or what?

Even a healthcare worker just quoted me saying GOOD QUESTION!

Wow.. so now the rules on bigfooty are, don’t ask questions, and just look for yourself. Can your head be further up your as* or what?

Even a healthcare worker just quoted me saying GOOD QUESTION!
Good question as in they don't know because the feds haven't delivered again which also is not the topic of this thread
Beginning to think it's a comprehension thing with you as much as an entitlement thing

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
Victoria and NSW oscillate between being the highest "taxing" states in Australia for obvious reasons.

Dominant service sectors, more diversified economies than other states and large construction/property sectors due to (formerly) growing populations.

The Northern Territory and Tasmania rely on GST redistribution and WA and Queensland generate revenues from mining royalties. The circumstances that lead to high taxes in Victoria and NSW are common to developed nations. The most high taxing states or regional jurisdictions across the OECD typically tend to be those with the largest or most economically important cities. See California, New York, the Kanto prefecture etc.

The Kanto prefecture: you sure?

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Good question as in they don't know because the feds haven't delivered again which also is not the topic of this thread
Beginning to think it's a comprehension thing with you as much as an entitlement thing

No no, it’s clearly just you. You went from being defensive (go ask the feds), to a smartass (Google is easy to use), to just downright being a di**. Don’t want to get involved in my questioning? Then sod off and don’t answer it. What a grumpy tos*bag.

No no, it’s clearly just you. You went from being defensive (go ask the feds), to a smartass (Google is easy to use), to just downright being a di**. Don’t want to get involved in my questioning? Then sod off and don’t answer it. What a grumpy tos*bag.
I did answer it, did you miss the link to the approval and media releases?

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
You realise that they don't need our support to raise taxes right?

Like they could legislate this tomorrow

But also some people don't think the only purpose of tax changes should be to lower the cost

Remembering that being uncompetitive in company tax rates could drive away foreign investment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you work in the healthcare industry! Not sure Google is the easiest way to get answers.
While it has been tga approved it’s still up to (health department or individual hospitals not sure which) to have agreed protocol and procurement, procedures etc etc

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
While it has been tga approved it’s still up to (health department or individual hospitals not sure which) to have agreed protocol and procurement, procedures etc etc

Just read that it’ll be mainly for unvaccinated and most vulnerable. That correct?

No, I would expect to be told about it in my position as we would be seeing some of these patients. I will let you know when I hear (that will mean a more concrete and less airy fairy plan)

No, I would expect to be told about it in my position as we would be seeing some of these patients. I will let you know when I hear (that will mean a more concrete and less airy fairy plan)
Yeah i would expect you to as well, if it was actually available or soon to be.

Hunts press release post approval was very careful not to put anything concrete around arrival or initial quantities just their usual x amount over 2022 with some arriving soon

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Does this mean anything CH?

FB2DF802-BBBD-41C1-8DE6-38E581AE692F.jpeg

HurleyHepsHird

Ghost Stories for the End of the World
Oct 2, 2011
Between the Lines
AFL Club
West Coast
The Kanto prefecture: you sure?
Yeah, Japan has a completely different taxation system to Australia, but Tokyo accounts for the vast majority of Kanto's population.

Higher property taxes, then as a total taxes on foreign workers, investments and companies, due to their centralisation in and around Tokyo.

Big, financially important city on the national level typically = high prices and high taxes for that state, prefecture or jurisdiction. The same association exists for HDI. The more developed a region and higher the quality of life, typically the higher taxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back