Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have for years. are you pissed?

You’re scraping the barrel mate and looking to argue for the sake of arguing. Im not pissed at all. Just can’t work out where you’re trying to go with this.

Your initial tweet said something about mask mandates being removed and therefore covid spreading more and immune systems being ruined. Then proceeded with a “told you so”. It’s also from some random on Twitter.

It was our governments decision to remove those mandates.

Nobody ever gets annoyed at their government for making the call, they get annoyed at people for not wearing the mask and following the current rules.

Andrews made the call re mask mandates. But yet you want to highlight Eddie for spreading misinformation about mask mandates and somehow vaccines now gets a mention?

Does that mean Daniel Andrews and his medical experts are spreading misinformation for continuously allowing for no mask mandates? Because as your tweet states, looks like they are really really wrong?

Last edited:
You’re scraping the barrel mate and looking to argue for the sake of arguing. Im not pissed at all. Just can’t work out where you’re trying to go with this.

Your initial tweet said something about mask mandates being removed and therefore covid spreading more and immune systems being ruined. Then went on about “told you so”. It’s also from some random on Twitter.

It was our governments decision to remove those mandates.

Nobody ever gets annoyed at their government for making the call, they get annoyed at people for not wearing the mask and following the current rules.

It’s embarrassing stuff.

Andrews made the call re mask mandates. But yet you want to highlight Eddie for spreading misinformation about mask mandates and somehow vaccines now gets a mention?

Does that mean Daniel Andrews and his medical experts are spreading misinformation for continuously allowing for no mask mandates? Because as your tweet states, looks like they are really really wrong?
i said in my response to evo, i included governments. when andrews was insisting on masks peeps like eddie were poo-pooing them. post after post. it's a historical fact. no one is putting it was anyone here's decision. that's palpably nonsense. but many here were saying masks were useless and publishing misinformation in the process. those who publish that dangerous misinformation should be called to account.

i said in my response to evo, i included governments. when andrews was insisting on masks peeps like eddie were poo-pooing them. post after post. it's a historical fact. no one is putting it was anyone here's decision. that's palpably nonsense. but many here will saying masks were useless and publishing misinformation in the process. those who publish that dangerous misinformation should be called to account.

So what though? Do you really reckon anyone on a footy forum is going to read his opinion and then stop wearing a mask as a result? Eddie doesn’t like wearing masks. That’s his call. If he chooses to go out without one and catches covid as a result, that’s on him.

If you are so unhappy about immune systems being ruined and cases increasing, shouldn’t you be narrowing your focus on the main person in the state who is making the health decisions? I see zero criticism of him on here about it.

That was basically my main point overall.

Last edited:
So what though? Do you really reckon anyone on a footy forum is going to read his opinion and then stop wearing a mask as a result? Eddie doesn’t like wearing masks. That’s his call. If he chooses to go out without one and catches covid as a result, that’s on him.

If you are so unhappy about immune systems being ruined and cases increasing, shouldn’t you be narrowing your focus on the main person in the state who is making the health decisions? I see zero criticism of him on here about it.

It’s clearly because someone on an internet forum hates masks that his Dear Leader has been forced into dropping all mandates and rules.

I feel so powerful!!! 😂😂😂😂

The Coroner

Two managers at St Basil’s aged care home in Melbourne, where 50 residents died in what remains Australia’s deadliest coronavirus outbreak, have lost their Court of Appeal bid to avoid giving evidence to the state coroner.
Former St Basil’s chairman Kon Kontis and director of nursing Vicky Kos will now be forced to give evidence to coroner John Cain about the events of July and August 2020, when 45 residents at the Fawkner facility died from COVID-19 and another five died from suspected neglect.

Yes I'm cynical that it got to Court weeks after the election.
Federally run aged care.

You can't argue with the numbers and voter sentiment, I'm sorry.
You dont need good performance to win a two horse race against the Vic Libs.

When Scummo was PM, the consensus among lefties was that Australians are politically apathetic, naive, and brainwashed to accept medicocrity. Now suddenly they're interested, intelligent, and recognizing achievements of a great government.

One would suspect some of the regulars here just make s**t up to suit their preconceived narratives.

Federally run aged care.

IF you are across the issues you will already know the role of Victoria's CHO at St Basils- as you ignorant, or simply playing pass the parcel, this link would be use*:

* brain & monument may limit your understanding.

You dont need good performance to win a two horse race against the Vic Libs.

When Scummo was PM, the consensus among lefties was that Australians are politically apathetic, naive, and brainwashed to accept medicocrity. Now suddenly they're interested, intelligent, and recognizing achievements of a great government.

One would suspect some of the regulars here just make s**t up to suit their preconceived narratives.

you seem 2 see everything in a left/ right prism. there were loads of conservatives who saw scumo 4 what he was and said so. julia banks and nikki savva have written reams about him. then there’s fran bailey. on the other hand many progressives didn’t think albo was up to it. we were wrong, at least 2 date. and those who are reasonable rightists have acknowledged as much.

All good mate, reality is, you’ve vented your frustration and gone the “told you so” on a bigfooty poster and have continued to let Andrews get away with any criticism, despite him being the one making the health decisions.

Increased cases / immune systems ruined due to mask mandates = told you so Eddie.

Increased cases / immune systems ruined due to mask mandates = crickets for your state premier.

Imagine this thread being titled about the premier and rating his performance.. oh wait.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're comparing Victoria to the whole nation there (and state to federal). But you'll find that in both elections, Victorians gave Labor a sizeable majority in the lower house.

you seem 2 see everything in a left/ right prism. there were loads of conservatives who saw scumo 4 what he was and said so. julia banks and nikki savva have written reams about him. then there’s fran bailey. on the other hand many progressives didn’t think albo was up to it. we were wrong, at least 2 date. and those who are reasonable rightists have acknowledged as much.

ScoMo was objectively s**t, the worst PM I can think of. Dan isn't that bad, but he precided over the worst performing state or territory in Australia throughout covid. For that, he deserved to get thrown out but the Libs couldn't manage a root in a brothel so here we are. Let's call a spade a spade.

Albo is fine. I think he's doing a good job thus far.

Irrespective of all that, fanbois of any politician are cringe. There's a lot of Dan fanbois on social media that I view in the same light as MAGA fanbois.

ScoMo was objectively s**t, the worst PM I can think of. Dan isn't that bad, but he precided over the worst performing state or territory in Australia throughout covid. For that, he deserved to get thrown out but the Libs couldn't manage a root in a brothel so here we are. Let's call a spade a spade.

Irrespective of all that, fanbois of any politician are cringe. There's a lot of Dan fanbois on social media that I view in the same light as MAGA fanbois.

You could name half a dozen in this thread alone 😉

think a lot of peeps felt at least a degree of sympathy after the unprecedented (as far as i can recall) personal vituperative attacks on him and his family. and not wanting 2 be told by the american cit who 2 vote 4.

certainly there was no real viable opposition and it seems they still haven't learned by elevating that dunderhrad crozier.

my point was criticism of morrison was not a lefty thing as u liked 2 characterise it. there were warning signs of his utter incompetence by conservatives as well as the left well before he became an m.p, let alone p.m.

as 4 andrews, it's a question of balance. did his pluses outweigh his minuses. breathed life into a dead state. he's also a very astute polly.

Ah the ol, conservatives getting angry about things they've made up bit.

Buddy, no one was blaming voters for Morrison's failings, they were blaming Morrison.

IF you are across the issues you will already know the role of Victoria's CHO at St Basils- as you ignorant, or simply playing pass the parcel, this link would be use*:

So the provider didn't comply with earlier requests to furlough some staff and the federal government failed in their duty to provide the surge workforce?

Now if you need a reason to not vote Dan, it’s this sort of stuff

Mate, why even bother posting a Chip stitch up, which is mostly filled with vibe and a couple of unattributable quotes.

The guy is a low flying hack, that has been torched more times by his own bullshit and partisan barracking than Bevan Shields.

"The issues" are that the authority is a federal agency and the main reason Sutton had to get involved was because the Morrison government were doing nothing as usual.

Do you get paid to write this mind numbingly blindly partisan crap?

So the provider didn't comply with earlier requests to furlough some staff and the federal government failed in their duty to provide the surge workforce?

That may well be a finding by the Coroner but its the actions of Sutton that will be questioned when the hearings resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back