Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Brunswick Trap King

Lord Mayor of Melbourne
Jun 1, 2009
Brunswick
AFL Club
West Coast
Those are my exact thoughts whenever I'm reading the incessant whinging and moaning in the Morrison thread, that they so aptly describe Daniel Andrews that it's scary.

Both Andrews and Morrison are rubbish but Andrews is a dork with a god complex that no other Australian politician that I've ever come across has come close to matching at any of the major parties, not Keating not even Kennet.

I'm indignant that such a forgettable putrid milquetoast dork has reached such of a position of power because they're normally inoffensive and out of sight. But it just goes to show what a dork, who probably was mercilessly teased and bullied at school, with dual inferiority/superiority complexes that somehow has found himself in a position of power is capable of.
I can actually feel you shaking as you typed this.

randyzany

Premiership Player
Sep 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Yeah, from bellyaching laughter at the ruse of it all. :roflv1:

I guess if it fools and sways 1 swing voter, it's deem to have been worth the effort and a success.

JackFlash

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2012
Docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
QPR, Buffalo Bills, McLaren F1
Mate. This is the Andrews thread. Scummo is over that-away >>>>>>>
Not fond of him either, but Dan the man is definitely arrogant, but that doesn't quite capture it right, either. I guess I'd describe him as a patronizing, inconsiderate man who is incorrectly proud of himself.

Crankyhawk

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not just your hospital.
Can the Government hold on adminstrators last until the next next election ?
I only know of 2 others getting these spaces and yes none are the over resourced inner metropolitan. I have heard that one of them is now refusing to offload ambulances until cubicles are available which will exacerbate ramping. I hope that is only a rumour as it will again incentivise ambulances to avoid them and come to my hospital where we offload to waiting room.

GreyWind

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2007
The North
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
I only know of 2 others getting these spaces and yes none are the over resourced inner metropolitan. I have heard that one of them is now refusing to offload ambulances until cubicles are available which will exacerbate ramping. I hope that is only a rumour as it will again incentivise ambulances to avoid them and come to my hospital where we offload to waiting room.
Haven't heard that rumour yet, will try and find out over the coming days what's going on. Which region is this hospital in?
I mean they shouldn't be skipping appropriate hospitals to go to TNH with the catchment areas in order not to be ramped.

Evolved1

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2013
The lockdown state
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Phil Ivey
Me saying that calling you a Dan ass kisser was over the top and that if you are a fan of the premiers work then good luck to you, is a kindergarten response? If anything, it’s probably the complete opposite.
I think your reading is as bad as your typing.

Not so sure you can call me liberal sucker bait. You see, I have the ability to not only criticise this corrupt premier, but I can also bag the sh*t out of Guy and Morrison when needed. That’s where you struggle a little, I bag Andrews and you instantly think I’m in love with liberals. It’s like a default option.

See that’s the difference between you and I. I don’t have one set of glasses on. I criticise the lot of them when I feel like it. And I certainly don’t go out of my way, like you, to defend one party who doesn’t deserve it.

Let’s hope you can read this one correctly.
#istandbydan is a cult. There are several cultists posting here.

Crankyhawk

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Haven't heard that rumour yet, will try and find out over the coming days what's going on. Which region is this hospital in?
I mean they shouldn't be skipping appropriate hospitals to go to TNH with the catchment areas in order not to be ramped.
The major tertiary near TNH in Heidelberg

Kwality

Hall of Famer
Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1

The concerns in those inner metropolitan networks are at the highest level & it will only take one administrator to blow the whistle & Minister Foley will follow the lead of Ms Mikakos, out the door.
If this was a Libs snafu, the Unions would be blowing hard & loud.

Crankyhawk

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The concerns in those inner metropolitan networks are at the highest level & it will only take one administrator to blow the whistle & Minister Foley will follow the lead of Ms Mikakos, out the door.
If this was a Libs snafu, the Unions would be blowing hard & loud.
These inner metro have no idea of real issues they are hoovering up my nursing staff (had another 4 just quit to go to RMH)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kram

I'll brik u
Suspended
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
It's like what you do with Abbott but more local
Abbott is a well oiled physical machine that fights fires, what's not to like. This pencil neck would probably struggle to jog to walk to the store to buy a litre of milk.

Anyway stay on topic please you don't want to get me started on Tones.

The Covid time in Victoria I think has caused a lot of Stockholm Syndrome with the fans.

eddiesmith

TheBrownDog
Suspended
Jul 12, 2004
Junktion Oval
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
England
Abbott is a well oiled physical machine that fights fires, what's not to like. This pencil neck would probably struggle to jog to walk to the store to buy a litre of milk.

Anyway stay on topic please you don't want to get me started on Tones.

The Covid time in Victoria I think has caused a lot of Stockholm Syndrome with the fans.

Plus Dan absolutely despises anyone who’s a volunteer firefighter.

randyzany

Premiership Player
Sep 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Didn't get hit by any foam?
Well at least I've been able to bring Trumpians and Dan arselickers together in a harmonious cause for celebration, something that for would have been unfathomable to many. :grinv1:

If merely posting on the odd occasion my utter disdain of a contemptible weasely politician, with an inflated ego that vastly over-estimates his worth and importance, elicits such a description then compared to the handful of posters whose comments have created hundreds upon hundreds of pages in the Morrison thread regurgitating the same repetitive boring whiny laughable bitching over months, if not years, their unhealthy obsession of being camped in that thread 24/7/365 can be likened to suffering from rabies convulsions.

eddiesmith

TheBrownDog
Suspended
Jul 12, 2004
Junktion Oval
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
England
Well at least I've been able to bring Trumpians and Dan arselickers together in a harmonious cause for celebration, something that for would have been unfathomable to many. :grinv1:

If merely posting on the odd occasion my utter disdain of a contemptible weasely politician, with an inflated ego that vastly over-estimates his worth and importance, elicits such a description then compared to the handful of posters whose comments have created hundreds upon hundreds of pages in the Morrison thread regurgitating the same repetitive boring whiny laughable bitching over months, if not years, their unhealthy obsession of being camped in that thread 24/7/365 can be likened to suffering from rabies convulsions.

Whats even more entertaining is there are some posters who think you have to post in every single thread on the board and complain when people are absent from certain threads…

Kwality

Hall of Famer
Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
Think the number is decreasing and a big part of what remain is lack of alternative (I think it’s strategic by vic liberals to stay quiet until after the federal election- any association with scomo is toxic)

Melbourne's Royal Children's Hospital forced to divert patients as it experiences extremely high demand​

Melbourne's Royal Children's Hospital says its emergency department is at capacity for the second time in under a week – another marker of the state's under pressure healthcare system.
In a statement posted on their Facebook the hospital says "its Emergency Department are experiencing extremely high demand and extended wait periods".

Does it make any political sense for the Libs to ignore these ongoing problems? Low key, another log on the fire approach.

Last edited:

Crankyhawk

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Melbourne's Royal Children's Hospital forced to divert patients as it experiences extremely high demand​

Melbourne's Royal Children's Hospital says its emergency department is at capacity for the second time in under a week – another marker of the state's under pressure healthcare system.
In a statement posted on their Facebook the hospital says "its Emergency Department are experiencing extremely high demand and extended wait periods".

Does it make any political sense for the Libs to ignore these ongoing problems? Low key, another log on the fire approach.
Timing wise it may as raising it now could tar/ interfere with scomo election campaign. I think soon as the federal election is done I’d expect vic lnp to make noise

Kwality

Hall of Famer
Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
We're still 6 months out from the state election it's a bit early to go hard on health funding for the libs I reckon

Its a bit more than just funding. The health workforce are strung out & reminding Vic taxpayers of it, is newsworthy even in the week leading up to the Fed election.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad