Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really are flanders lol
And if did you follow through with your threat to hound me and harrass me, I will be making a complaint to the admin of the site.

Just because you're a mod it doesn't give you licence to harrass people

Whatever you think of his politics Albo is a genuinely likeable and pleasant chap.

Dan on the other hand has a bit of 'arrogant campaigner' about him.
As does McGowan.
Albo is more your Bracks type leader compared to the Rudd, Andrews, McGowan type

Yes I mentioned two reasons in my first sentence and I'm sure others would add taking too long to secure and deliver the covid vaccines, etc, etc, etc,. But as far as blaming the Melbourne lockdowns (primarily in 2020 in dealing with the less contagious covid strain, 2021 was more understandable with newer mutating strains that were more contagious) on the Feds, which was the argument I was responding to, that's just daft as that's all pretty much all on Dan. No other State leader performed as badly as Andrews for reasons that have been covered and outlined on this subforum plenty of times before and I won't go into again.
hotel quarantine should have been feds
feds didn't want to help financially with lockdowns
diverted vaccines to NSW
publicly played politics through 2020-2021 depending on which party the state Premier belonged to
I think a lot of people remember that
not necessarily to the level Ned does but still, Josh didn't even mention the state once in his concession speech

And if did you follow through with your threat to hound me and harrass me, I will be making a complaint to the admin of the site.

Just because you're a mod it doesn't give you licence to harrass people
try and post without throwing a tanty every time someone mentions another state then because its getting old

try and post without throwing a tanty every time someone mentions another state then because its getting old
For every post you can find of Ned throwing a "tantrum" about another state, I'll show you ten posts where he is providing insight. You're barking up the wrong tree with this. Ned doesn't align with your position, but is a valuable poster.

and now you threaten me, classy
lol
i wasn't telling you what to think but you take it that way
I'm not threatening you but you take it that way
you think I'm in a cult because I've got strong views that don't align with yours
you go off the deep end at the drop of a hat all the time, chill out your party just won

For every post you can find of Ned throwing a "tantrum" about another state, I'll show you ten posts where he is providing insight. You're barking up the wrong tree with this. Ned doesn't align with your position, but is a valuable poster.
if you don't question the ALP the wrong way or his world view

otherwise he goes straight to this bullshit of being censored and threatened and cults and s**t

lol
i wasn't telling you what to think but you take it that way
I'm not threatening you but you take it that way
you think I'm in a cult because I've got strong views that don't align with yours
you go off the deep end at the drop of a hat all the time, chill out your party just won

if you don't question the ALP the wrong way or his world view

otherwise he goes straight to this bullshit of being censored and threatened and cults and s**t
If sstew is liking your post, you should question yourself.

You're going to get an ulcer carrying that hate around, or a back injury from that giant chip on your shoulder

Either way congratulations on WA levels of parochialism
It’s healthy to express anger rather than internalizing it

If sstew is liking your post, you should question yourself.
You are a first class troublemaker 😩

Anyone who trawls posts to see who has liked them or laughed at them needs to question themselves. Clearly way too much free time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The post I replied to...

Why are you so desperate to be dishonest?
Why can't you just support your position with honesty??
No idea what you are trying to say…

The post I replied to...

Why are you so desperate to be dishonest?
Why can't you just support your position with honesty??
Umm trawls is different from trolls
Trawls is checking through the thread to see who is liking/ disliking to get a sense of a poster (the hawks bigfooty example is bradkli liking anything negative about hawks)

I know you don't. Because it's beyond you.

The exchange is between 2262 and 2263.
You liked post 2262. In the following post I called you out for liking that posts.
You then called it trawling.
Not the first time you’ve commented on me liking a post. I don’t ask you why you laugh at my posts , which you do regularly, nor do I comment when you do it

Run it back all you like. I don't care.

I'd just love it if you were honest for 24 hours.
That's not a big ask.
If you’d bothered to check I’d had a challenging exchange with the same poster minutes earlier. That’s why the post I liked resonated. But dont let the facts get in the way if your argument

Run it back all you like. I don't care.

I'd just love it if you were honest for 24 hours.
That's not a big ask.
I’d love if you were honest and admit you got it wrong but hey, I’m not going to hold my breath.

No. I have never seen the "Dictator Dan" rhetoric as having any Marxist or totalitarianism connotations, just that he is an egomaniac whose creed is "it will be done my way" and anyone who stands in his way or dares to question him is referred to as "that person"
Most people were frustrated with the lockdowns but understood why they happened. Especially when looking at what happened in NSW when they tried to deny covid was an issue until it was too late. I'm not sure this will be as much of a backlash as you are hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back