Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting with bated breath for Georgie Crozier's take on it, you always need a laugh on Sundays

What her take will be on the Government matching the Coalitions promise made yesterday? Probably wondering why it’s taken so long and another election for the Andrew’s Labor Government to remember the eastern suburbs exist?

I don't fundamentally disagree with what you are saying but with Matthew Guy as the alternative sometimes it is better the devil you know.

There is nothing in Matthew Guy at all that suggests that he would be an improvement. Andrews has plenty of faults but Vic Libs are an absolute shambles.

Perhaps the best outcome is to return Labor and hope that Andrews transitions out halfway through his next term.
Adding to that, a reduced majority for the ALP or minority government would send a message. It would be ****ed up to see Andrews win easily given the s**t we've had to deal with over the last few years.

Whoever wins, we lose.

What her take will be on the Government matching the Coalitions promise made yesterday? Probably wondering why it’s taken so long and another election for the Andrew’s Labor Government to remember the eastern suburbs exist?

I think it's extremely unlikely that by Monday Opposition Health Spokeswoman Georgie Dingbat will remember what Health initiatives the Opposition announced 2 days earlier.

So where are the “anti woke anti PC why are you erasing our history” types that the ALP is now proposing to erase our history by renaming this hospital from it’s indigenous Australian name to be named after a foreigner?
The only excuse would be if naming it qe2 got extra money from some royal fund

No one gives a s**t about the north. The north is more povvo than the east. We get * all because we are safe labor seats. I see the east getting shitloads more, so does central, the west, the south.

No one gives a s**t about the north. The north is more povvo than the east. We get * all because we are safe labor seats. I see the east getting shitloads more, so does central, the west, the south.
The East recently have a new BHH, new MMCC ED and Paeds Hospital and now a new Maroondah Hospital.

What's the last major upgrade TNH got? The current carpark and mental health unit?

The East recently have a new BHH, new MMCC ED and Paeds Hospital and now a new Maroondah Hospital.

What's the last major upgrade TNH got? The current carpark and mental health unit?
Yeah the mental health tower under construction that we will staff by closing existing wards so they can be refurbished (hopefully buying time to recruit). We have been more affected than other ED as many ED certified nurses went to the statewide virtual ED (based out of TNH) and then many others have gone to RMH and western hospitals. So while they (rmh) might cry poor we had night shifts with only 3 cert staff (one anum, one doing triage and one team leader for resus) I have heard at rmh every nurse has post grad certificate in their ED

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The west nothing as well because they are also safe Labor seats

Andrews is such a hated individual by many in the community, does he have no idea of what people think of him. He needs to remember he has to live within the community when he is out of politics . He needs to really resign asap for people to move onto the forgiving stage for what he has done to so many without a thought of the ramifications of his actions. So much harm from just one man.

well good luck to him if he can make a buck on other peoples misery. but is it worth it in the end
He's not going to wander into a local dive and get booed out of the joint by the locals. That's never happening.

Footscray hospital full redevelopment
New sunshine hospital
500 beds each
Cf northern not even 500 beds
Melton likely to get a hospital as well.

From my perspective I'd love to see the Northern have a total rebuild and be able to service the North in every capacity including as a major trauma service and upgraded paediatric facilities to include a PICU and NICU. Then have a smaller facility in Craigieburn that has the capabilities of the current NH.

From my perspective I'd love to see the Northern have a total rebuild and be able to service the North in every capacity including as a major trauma service and upgraded paediatric facilities to include a PICU and NICU. Then have a smaller facility in Craigieburn that has the capabilities of the current NH.
How are you finding what we do in terms of approach to ambulance and compare to what you found at other hospitals
(I often wonder whether I am hearing positive feedback just because AV people are talking directly to me in my ED)

Melton hospital was promised at the last election and nothing has happened, even in the 2 years prior to Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back