Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you finding what we do in terms of approach to ambulance and compare to what you found at other hospitals
(I often wonder whether I am hearing positive feedback just because AV people are talking directly to me in my ED)
Much more proactive and easy to deal with compared to every other hospital I've been to and I've been to every major hospital in Metro Melbourne and a couple in rural. There's much more commraderie and willingness to help each other I've found, only hospital that compares is Frankston and I haven't been there for about 4 years so not sure if that's changed.

I would say Dan Andrews has a very vocal 10% who hate him. Unfortunately for this 10% - at least 50% of the remaining population think they are crazy.

Dan Andrews is still very popular, and will go down as one of Victoria's best ever Premiers. His hard to see him post politics as he is so prominent.

He will be remembered as a builder of significant infrastructure, who's action during the pandemic saved lives. He may also create a new era of left wing governments, where you can appear to rule with conviction and don't placate to vested interests.
i disagree completely with 10%, it is more like almost half the state, its just that we have to beg to differ on percentages. As for infrastructure yes thanks for that and 150 billion debt. He is very good with spending taxpayers money freely and with out worrying about costings. Any idiot could have done what he has. Yours and our children will be paying it off for decades to come .

I would say Dan Andrews has a very vocal 10% who hate him. Unfortunately for this 10% - at least 50% of the remaining population think they are crazy.

Dan Andrews is still very popular, and will go down as one of Victoria's best ever Premiers. His hard to see him post politics as he is so prominent.

He will be remembered as a builder of significant infrastructure, who's action during the pandemic saved lives. He may also create a new era of left wing governments, where you can appear to rule with conviction and don't placate to vested interests.
and as to vested interests, he sure looked after his union mates , the Firies and Ambo's , he sure placated them. As to saving lives why did Victoria have the most covid deaths. Strange that.

Think there’s more hatred to Dan then you think. That 10% are maybe extreme yes but I’ve seen a shift from many towards accepting them more so then maligning them. And I’ve seen a lot of people recently speak very openly against Dan and show their disapproval. Whether that makes them vote against him and with the libs, I don’t know

Think there’s more hatred to Dan then you think. That 10% are maybe extreme yes but I’ve seen a shift from many towards accepting them more so then maligning them. And I’ve seen a lot of people recently speak very openly against Dan and show their disapproval. Whether that makes them vote against him and with the libs, I don’t know
As I have said earlier the hope is that many of the anti Dan are in his seat so they can have a direct effect. It matters little where I am (fwiw will be voting green then various independents then liberal) but it’s a safe labor seat

As I have said earlier the hope is that many of the anti Dan are in his seat so they can have a direct effect. It matters little where I am (fwiw will be voting green then various independents then liberal) but it’s a safe labor seat

I think you’ll see the west turn more and more liberal and the east turn to labor. The tide is turning.

I think you’ll see the west turn more and more liberal and the east turn to labor. The tide is turning.
I’m northwest, yes there is some anger about the soil from the tunnel but doubt it will be enough.

Much more proactive and easy to deal with compared to every other hospital I've been to and I've been to every major hospital in Metro Melbourne and a couple in rural. There's much more commraderie and willingness to help each other I've found, only hospital that compares is Frankston and I haven't been there for about 4 years so not sure if that's changed.
A big part imo is that the ED director at Frankston previously was the director at TNH and was very strong in advocating for AV offload processes

Andrews is such a hated individual by many in the community, does he have no idea of what people think of him. He needs to remember he has to live within the community when he is out of politics . He needs to really resign asap for people to move onto the forgiving stage for what he has done to so many without a thought of the ramifications of his actions. So much harm from just one man.
His current popularity rating is over 60%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i disagree completely with 10%, it is more like almost half the state, its just that we have to beg to differ on percentages. As for infrastructure yes thanks for that and 150 billion debt. He is very good with spending taxpayers money freely and with out worrying about costings. Any idiot could have done what he has. Yours and our children will be paying it off for decades to come .

If it’s almost half the state that “Hates Dan”, then wouldn’t the Andrews government be completely wiped out at the election in November (taking into account a % of people will always vote Liberal due to a rusted on bias)

Let’s review these numbers in December and you’ll realise that you’re overestimating who agrees with your views as you’re only hearing the opinions of your social circle

If it’s almost half the state that “Hates Dan”, then wouldn’t the Andrews government be completely wiped out at the election in November (taking into account a % of people will always vote Liberal due to a rusted on bias)

Let’s review these numbers in December and you’ll realise that you’re overestimating who agrees with your views as you’re only hearing the opinions of your social circle the echoes in your bedroom.

Let’s review these numbers in December and you’ll realise that you’re overestimating who agrees with your views as you’re only hearing the opinions of your social circle
fair enough wait and see

and here it is, snarky , nasty comments from you because someone goes against the dear leader, says more about you than me ,

Andrews is such a hated individual by many in the community, does he have no idea of what people think of him. He needs to remember he has to live within the community when he is out of politics . He needs to really resign asap for people to move onto the forgiving stage for what he has done to so many without a thought of the ramifications of his actions. So much harm from just one man.

and here it is, snarky , nasty comments from you because someone goes against the dear leader, says more about you than me ,

I love the hypocrisy of the loony right. You're insinuating violence against him whilst crying about nasty comments lol.

Morrison was the worst PM in Australia's history yet we don't see comments or threats from anyone about stalking him in Cronulla and doing bad things to him.

I love the hypocrisy of the loony right. You're insinuating violence against him whilst crying about nasty comments lol.

Morrison was the worst PM in Australia's history yet we don't see comments or threats from anyone about stalking him in Cronulla and doing bad things to him.

Morrisons up there but Gillard gives him a run for his money as does fat Johnny big ears Howard.

His current popularity rating is over 60%

I wouldn’t pay much attention to the polls. If the libs had a competent leader aka a Pesutto they’d win the election. Dans popularity lies with around 35%. The same number and group of people who first can forward to get jabbed single or double dose before the mandates came in. The same group of people that cried for everyone to get jabbed for their own protection (jeez that turned out to be a waste wasnt it, why did I get conned into it too). The same people who called the protesters neo nazis. That group and brigade of followers and sheep will all vote for him blindly.

One of the rallies got around 100k that’s for sure when the pandemic legislation was announced and we were out of lockdown: it didn’t get 500k like some suggest but it was definitely around 100-200k (pushing it). Several others during lockdown got 20k. People were also scared of the consequences because you had leftist scum dobbing them into their employers, public shaming and peer pressure into conforming to doing the “right thing”, another joke given we treated covid as Ebola like and then let the thing rip and infect everyone.

People have now smelt the bacon. Dan won’t reintroduce mandates (his pushed that tyranny off to employers of course), he was never going to put us in lockdown again. Why, mass scale civil unrest. He won’t release the findings into the decisions behind lockdown, why, because there was no justification for at least half of the shocking measures implemented. And now Dan after the last two years of being an arrogant, self centred prick of a man who did 150 interviews in a row daily or some crap to reiterate his bs propaganda wants re-election.

It’ll go two ways: Labor wins in a landslide. Or It’s a hung parliament and Coalition independent minority. Libs can’t win in a minority because the ground to claim back is substantial. Voters don’t want the ALP gone but they want the end of Dan and that’ll be the reason they choose to vote for Libs this november

Not if there's no competition. As bad as Dan's government has been over the past few years, the opposition is probably worse.

You could argue that a reduced primary vote for the ALP would be evidence for my position. That's what I'm expecting.

Not if there's no competition. As bad as Dan's government has been over the past few years, the opposition is probably worse.

You could argue that a reduced primary vote for the ALP would be evidence for my position. That's what I'm expecting.

The opposition is far worse. And that’s the problem. Id honestly be very content with labor, as long as Andrews was replaced.

The opposition is far worse. And that’s the problem. Id honestly be very content with labor, as long as Andrews was replaced.

I wouldn’t say the opposition is far worse then Dan what makes you have that assertion. They haven’t been in office since 2010-2014 and the Kennett years so Labor has had control for the majority of the last two decades

I wouldn’t say the opposition is far worse then Dan what makes you have that assertion. They haven’t been in office since 2010-2014 and the Kennett years so Labor has had control for the majority of the last two decades

Mate, I hate Andrews and even I can admit Vic Libs suck. They are irrelevant and their campaign sucks. Their game plan is to just attack the opposition.
Guy needs to be replaced. They need a complete overhaul/reset so the state can take them seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back