Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The fact is the Greens have to take some blame here, they’ve been so supportive of everything Andrews does that he just gets more and more arrogant knowing no one will stop him.

The Greens will come out against things then vote for them in parliament…

There's been some odd takes during the last 204 pages, but this is surely one of the oddest.

Andrews & Labor is responsible for their actions, not the Greens. They have minimal power in Victoria state politics at the moment. The Greens are not needed in the cross bench of Legislative Assembly and only have one seat in the Legislative Council. Derryn Hinch's Justice party & the Liberal Democrats are more powerful in the Legislative Council in Victoria.

I did see someone the other day say they and other First Nations people will no longer feel safe going to hospital there under the new name…
not so sure they felt safe under the old name anyway, that is true of large parts of the health system. Our ALOs (aboriginal liaison officers) predominantly went to a non patient contact role as well as part of COVID rules. That would also be a factor in being unsafe.

Why do you think that? Why do you think that is?
tradies get paid a butt load more and have many more sweet tax breaks (as why they don't want to be the listed professions, I can't give a glib explanation for being a youtube influencer apart from it fulfils the "I wanna be famous" child like desire - and sometimes they earn a living too

There's been some odd takes during the last 204 pages, but this is surely one of the oddest.

Andrews & Labor is responsible for their actions, not the Greens. They have minimal power in Victoria state politics at the moment. The Greens are not needed in the cross bench of Legislative Assembly and only have one seat in the Legislative Council. Derryn Hinch's Justice party & the Liberal Democrats are more powerful in the Legislative Council in Victoria.

Lol, without the Greens they would be forced to amend things or not get them passed as they found with the pandemic legislation when they had to find one more vote.

Atm they pass everything with the support of the Greens Rat, Andy the Union Man and Fiona Unreasonable.

Fact remains they keep supporting everything he does so why would he feel any pressure to change? He knows they’ll complain but still give him his vote like everything else over the last 8 years.

Lol, without the Greens they would be forced to amend things or not get them passed as they found with the pandemic legislation when they had to find one more vote.

Atm they pass everything with the support of the Greens Rat, Andy the Union Man and Fiona Unreasonable.

Fact remains they keep supporting everything he does so why would he feel any pressure to change? He knows they’ll complain but still give him his vote like everything else over the last 8 years.

So you’ve changed your parameters the moment that I call out your ranting as inaccurate.

Are the Greens at blame (as you’ve claimed) or does Labor rely on the approval of three separate parties to get anything through the Legislative Council?

Lol missed this. I don't follow footy anymore because of s**t like what's coming out at the Hawks now

You don't think replacing an Indigenous name with the queens is an example of ongoing colonisation?
Telling the first nations assembly to stick to treaty and not comment on the issue isn't also racist?
Never said you were silencing anyone it was your buddy that disagreed with the post
The First Minister of the Crown wanting an Indigenous representative body to stay in it's lane on the issue would be a cherry on top of a very weird cake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A) it’s a protest that has nothing to do with Andrews or the Vic government.

B) doesn’t deserve extra airtime.

It was a protest that literally started on the footsteps of Victorian Parliament House.

If you don’t understand how a protest that started in the footsteps of Victorian Parliament House relates to the Victorian government— then there’s not much point me trying to explain it to you.

It’s a pretty clear connection.

If you don’t understand how a protest that started in the footsteps of Victorian Parliament House relates to the Victorian government— then there’s not much point me trying to explain it to you.

It’s a pretty clear connection.

Ah right. So anything that occurs on those steps, let’s post about it.
Gotcha.

I just find it amusing that those who bang on about cookers, keep watching their videos and give them more airtime on another platform.

Last edited:
Ah right. So anything that occurs on those steps, let’s post about it.
Gotcha.

I just find it amusing that those who bang on about cookers, keep watching their videos and give them more airtime on another platform.
Good to know who they are when they all run in the November election though

I mean he could
This guy ran federally and is still marching now

No offence mate, and I’m sure Craig is a cooked fella, but if someone else put out a tweet from some random Twitter page, and it was about Andrews, they’d be copping a grilling for choosing a no name Twitter page who can’t spell/has no blue tick.

They can run all they like, they won’t be going very far.

No offence mate, and I’m sure Craig is a cooked fella, but if someone else put out a tweet from some random Twitter page, and it was about Andrews, they’d be copping a grilling for choosing a no name Twitter page who can’t spell/has no blue tick.
Grammar error not spelling error
I've posted about Craig before Candidate shooting threat | Berwick Star News

Almost guaranteed he'll run again as an independent like he did in May but funded by Bosi again

Grammar error not spelling error
I've posted about Craig before Candidate shooting threat | Berwick Star News

Almost guaranteed he'll run again as an independent like he did in May but funded by Bosi again

Ha Jesus.. isn’t that considered a death threat? How is he even allowed to run again after using those words?

Is this where Australian politics is at?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back