Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be a shitfight against the youth detention centre destined for Werribee South.

Already some 7000 gathered in Werribee's main street last night to protest against it.

Residents of Lara protested prior to Barwon being built. A lot of the staff there are from Lara.

So the little shits are in Maximium security Barwon and they still get up to s**t, at this point I don't think the government can necessarily be blamed too much it's not like they can shoot them and that's really the only place they have go at this point.

23 hour a day lock down. There's not that many of them in the unit, let them run out one at a time for an hour a day. One in the day room and one in the yard. No mixing with each other.

If they keep being pricks, take their tv off them, see how they enjoy a 23hr lock down with no tv and scratchy radio reception at best.

So the little shits are in Maximium security Barwon and they still get up to s**t, at this point I don't think the government can necessarily be blamed too much it's not like they can shoot them and that's really the only place they have go at this point.

Add six months to everyone's sentence whenever there's a riot, and the riots will end.

Daniel Andrews will have to find a solution to the youth crime/gang crisis pretty quickly, or else he will go the same way as his predecessor Denis Napthine and be a one-term Labor Premier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daniel Andrews will have to find a solution to the youth crime/gang crisis pretty quickly, or else he will go the same way as his predecessor Denis Napthine and be a one-term Labor Premier.

That's the thing, he's trying to find solutions.

Remember, there has been a report sitting in the Government offices, commissioned by Labor, before losing office to Baillieu. It was tabled under Napthine and sat there and did nothing. Sat there and did nothing.

We know that Parkville will go. Should have closed a generation ago. Malmsbury should have gone 20 years ago. So when a solution is seemingly found, there has to be a discussion about it.

Werribee South just isn't the place.

Pleas keep posting this in case we forget

That's the thing, he's trying to find solutions.

Remember, there has been a report sitting in the Government offices, commissioned by Labor, before losing office to Baillieu. It was tabled under Napthine and sat there and did nothing. Sat there and did nothing.

We know that Parkville will go. Should have closed a generation ago. Malmsbury should have gone 20 years ago. So when a solution is seemingly found, there has to be a discussion about it.

Werribee South just isn't the place.

Ballarats always pushing to get some govt jobs from Melbourne.

napthine kept telling us it's apiece of cake getting there by high speed train

How would the Coalition have handled the youth crime problem if they won the 2014 election?

Where is?

Maybe Fisherman's Bend? Morwell? Werribee Proper? Recommission the McLeod Prison Farm on French Island?

Werribee makes sense. Close to the city but still cheap land.

Anyone thinking this would be in metro melbourne is delusional - too expensive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If something really bad happened at the White Night Festival this Saturday night (ie youth race riots), will the Labor backbenchers start looking for alternatives to replace Daniel Andrews as Premier?

Because if the youth crime crisis continues to spiral out of control, Labor could be heading for a landslide election loss in 2018.

If something really bad happened at the White Night Festival this Saturday night (ie youth race riots), will the Labor backbenchers start looking for alternatives to replace Daniel Andrews as Premier?

Because if the youth crime crisis continues to spiral out of control, Labor could be heading for a landslide election loss in 2018.

Youth race riots?

You need to switch to decaf

What are the chances of One Nation-not Labor or the Coalition-forming government in Victoria, if the recent opinion polls in Queensland is anything to go by?

Because seeing people are dissatisfied with the way the Andrews Government is handling the youth crime crisis, and also when the Coalition was in office they did virtually nothing while in government (which could explain why the youth crime crisis is happening now), could Victorians look at a third alternative to run the state, which is One Nation?

What are the chances of One Nation-not Labor or the Coalition-forming government in Victoria, if the recent opinion polls in Queensland is anything to go by?
0%. Victorian's are not Queenslanders, you're more likely to see the Greens form government.

Because seeing people are dissatisfied with the way the Andrews Government is handling the youth crime crisis, and also when the Coalition was in office they did virtually nothing while in government (which could explain why the youth crime crisis is happening now), could Victorians look at a third alternative to run the state, which is One Nation?

I think Qld, WA are very different to Vic, NSW and SA. I doubt that they would ever get a foothold.
More likely Green or high profile Independents.

We know that News Ltd (and the Herald Sun) will definitely be backing the Coalition in 2018, but what about the Age?

If an state election was held next week, how many seats would Labor win/lose as opposed to the Coalition?

One Nation has always struggled in Victoria. Not enough rednecks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back