Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did the other states do differently with their hotel quarantines?

I suggested earlier that a template of the operation state by state (take 15 minutes in each State) would reveal all.
The decision makers must wear the responsibility for these failures, blaming the workers for the lack of management is buck passing.

What did the other states do differently with their hotel quarantines?
Had competent premiers and health ministers who ensured trained staff were used and people were tested. Good to see the VIC govts latest culprit of the day is a single super spreader, what a shame he didnt admit that he is.the individual whose negligence has caused the spread. Guess his excuse is he was distracted by the corruption in his government and delays in getting orders from his loan shark in Beijing

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Andrews hiding behind the inquiry today to deflect answering questions. $3m well spent already, absolutely shameless stuff.

See it coming a mile away. They won't "want to compromise the inquiry" and hope that by the time it rolls around the public have moved on. Unfortunately too many people believe what they are told. Politicians get away with way too much - not many people would keep a job in the private sector if they misused company funds, refused to talk about the circumstances surrounding same and believe the matter closed because "they paid it back".

Mikakos needs to be sacked.
Anyone heard anything about an outbreak with Toll? After always claiming the mail is safe, been getting messages about not touching toll parcels.
I’ve been told about a startrack cluster from work. Not sure where in Melbourne

The private security in Sydney aren’t running the quarantine themselves, they’re supplemental to the ADF who have overall responsibility.
Starting to sound like they made the wrong choice in that 24 hour period. Probs should've given it to the police as NSW did. Although, word on the street is that Vicpol weren't willing to send members in to the hotels.

From the ridiculous and unnecessary
over-restrictions we had to endure compared to other states - to the pissweak response to the idiotic protesters, it boggles the mind that ppl thought Andrews was some sort of messiah through this - until this latest cluster*.

That protest was the turning point in my mind. Once he let it go everyone in Melbourne thought well * it, there’s nothing to worry about, including some of these guards clearly.

The number 1 thing he had to do was make sure the sick are contained, the numbers we kept getting from overseas carrying Covid made it an obvious danger point. But his incompetent management of the hotel quarantine has completely ****ed us now.

And now the campaigner hides behind an inquiry. Get rid of him, Mikkakos and that stupid blond bitch who was too busy raging at Captain Cook to do a proper job!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And now the campaigner hides behind an inquiry. Get rid of him, Mikkakos and that stupid blond b*tch who was too busy raging at Captain Cook to do a proper job!

Daniel Andrews also hides behind Professor Brett Sutton. He is an advisor not a decision maker. In the press conferences he is asked to field government policy questions when he is low in the hierarchy of incompetence.

Daniel Andrews - Premier
Jenny Mikakos - Health Minister
Kym Peake - Secretary, Department of Health and Human Services
Melissa Skilbeck - Deputy Secretary, Department of Health and Human Services
Brett Sutton - Chief Health Officer

Annaliese van Diemen is Deputy Chief Health Officer. I wouldn't go along with the personal comments but I think her tweet about Captain Cook detracted from her credibility in a public health role.

Annaliese van Diemen is Deputy Chief Health Officer. I wouldn't go along with the personal comments but I think her tweet about Captain Cook detracted from her credibility in a public health role.

Thank God an Arts grad with extensive private sector experience is in charge who can sort the wheat from the chaff. Asking all the big questions.

Like:

Are Venn diagrams racist?

Does the notion of heteroskedasticity discriminate against the people who vote for me?

Should Farrs law be disregarded due to his privilege?

The bloke has absolutely no shame. Taking that huge pay rise while private sector pay rises have stagnated in recent years, and hundreds of thousands are struggling to get by after losing their income due to the Coronavirus.

His incompetence on Coronavirus management, and the IBAC investigation into corruption and allegations of industrial-scale branch stacking within the Labor party, might prove to be his undoing. But his real pay day will come when he quits local politics and takes a role promoting Chinese interests in Australia.

His incompetence on Coronavirus management, and the IBAC investigation into corruption and allegations of industrial-scale branch stacking within the Labor party, might prove to be his undoing. But his real pay day will come when he quits local politics and takes a role promoting Chinese interests in Australia.

He will be one of many. Happens everywhere. Hence so many shamefully attached to the EU in the UK. Both sides in on it.

How have so many Oz pollies retired to serious wealth? Why does JP Morgan pay so much for a speech?

It happened in 2019, well before Corona. A standard sorted mixing truth with lies. He's even worse than you at that, doesn't hide his Liberal membership at all. Majority of his list is opinions, not corruption or anything. I mean come hide your pathetic shame.

The private security in Sydney aren’t running the quarantine themselves, they’re supplemental to the ADF who have overall responsibility.

yes. But nsw did use them
It’s being portrayed differently.

However using security guards exclusively was a mistake, no doubt.

The bloke has absolutely no shame. Taking that huge pay rise while private sector pay rises have stagnated in recent years, and hundreds of thousands are struggling to get by after losing their income due to the Coronavirus.

Takes a role promoting Chinese interests or just publicly admits that has been his role for years with all his regular trips there to receive orders, sign Victoria up to agreements but strangely never find the time to raise human rights

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back