Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scrapping of the E-W link and the lies regarding no compensation being paid was pathetic.

We are waiting in traffic 7 days a week to get to the west whether it be for work rest or play. The same applies for those in the west wanting to travel to the east.

Of course, not surprising that there is no train line proposed as an alternative to Doncaster/Templestowe.

The rail crossing removals are a good idea, but they have been done poorly.

That's the eastern suburbs. Liberal heartland.

Daniel Andrews could not give 1 s**t about anyone living there.

What would the Herald Sun editorial say on the Monday after the 2018 State Election, if Daniel Andrews were to lead Labor to a second term in government?

Would they come with a front page titled, 'SORRY, DAN!' apologizing for going so hard on the Andrews government on its first term in office?

Or would they go even harder on Daniel Andrews in its second term, refusing to acknowledge Andrews's win?

He's doomed. Crime waves, pursuit policies, scandals, if the election was held today he'd be thrown out in a landslide. Liberals have already won if they keep the crime in the media over the next two years.

Dirt available on the matthew guy could keep a seiously bad govt in power.

And they arent bad government
Yep the HUN has just gone full *.

Anyone else having trouble telling if it's the HUN that is the media arm of the Victorian Liberal Party or if it's the Victorian Liberal Party that is political arm of the HUN? Because they seem to have a remarkable synergy in message it's almost like the HUN Editor is Matthew Guy's speechwriter or vice versa.

You would think the public would grow tired of the attacks unleashed by the Herald Sun of the Andrews Government by now. After all, the next State election is still two years away, and most people by then would've forgotten about the UFU/CFA issue, the Apex Moomba riot, and the bun fight over the Grand Final Eve public holiday. Surely the Herald Sun should take a back seat and concentrate on going after Matthew Guy and PM Malcolm Turnbull instead?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quite possibly the most useless Premier in Australian history.

Put a match to East West millions, spending billions more on rail project of dubious merit, schools are hotbeds of leftist indoctrination, crime out of control, dirty deals re CFA, compulsory electricity meters, high utility prices, corruption re building permits.

Dan, you campaigner.

Put a match to East West millions, spending billions more on rail project of dubious merit, schools are hotbeds of leftist indoctrination, crime out of control, dirty deals re CFA, compulsory electricity meters, high utility prices, corruption re building permits.

Ted
, you campaigner.

fixed. Even people more biased than you agree with me. ALP were quite content to see him achieve nothing for your side

Don't think I can recall a State Premier getting such a vicious attack from a major newspaper like what Daniel Andrews is copping from the Herald Sun right now. Why can't the Herald Sun go hard against Opposition Leader Matthew Guy and leave Andrews alone until the 2018 State Election?

Don't think I can recall a State Premier getting such a vicious attack from a major newspaper like what Daniel Andrews is copping from the Herald Sun right now. Why can't the Herald Sun go hard against Opposition Leader Matthew Guy and leave Andrews alone until the 2018 State Election?

The sane reason why a fishing mag would cover a Barramundi Fishing competition in the Territory instead of focusing on the Syrian war. It's not what their audiance wants.

The Hun is an entertainment publication with a specific audiance who like to hear their own opinions echoed to them, as well as get outraged at any counterculture or out group.

It's old media, and no one takes them seriously for news anymore. The only way they can maintain their sales is if they can keep their core audience engaged.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dan, you campaigner.

Neither side came out of the whole east/west thing without mud, it's just that the HUN only flung it one way. The Libs deal was shonky and not worth the return. PT has been mismanaged and forgotten by successive governments, about time some money got spent there. As for the rest you read the HUN and bolt to much.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

No mention in the Age of the opinion poll carried out by the Herald Sun of the Andrews government.

Which raises the question: who covers State politics better-the Age, or the Herald Sun?

No mention in the Age of the opinion poll carried out by the Herald Sun of the Andrews government.

Which raises the question: who covers State politics better-the Age, or the Herald Sun?

The Age, they at least pretend to look at both sides.

Neither side came out of the whole east/west thing without mud, it's just that the HUN only flung it one way. The Libs deal was shonky and not worth the return. PT has been mismanaged and forgotten by successive governments, about time some money got spent there. As for the rest you read the HUN and bolt to much.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shonky? You mean we would have to pay a lot of money for infrastructure?

A bit like the Myki or desalination plant?

No side is clean.

Shonky? You mean we would have to pay a lot of money for infrastructure?

A bit like the Myki or desalination plant?

No side is clean.
East/West link for every $ spent the return was approx .45c, then they fudged the figures for a return of around .85c, another fudge and they got above the 1$ mark. Then the whole secretive nature of it, signing a contract days before calling an election etc.
Dont disagree about Myki, not needed waste of money. Plenty of ticketing systems around the world we could have copied, didnt need to invent our own.
The desal i think could be useful one day and to have a back up for a live essential is not a bad thing.
Like i said PT has been a shambles for decades (both side fault) and need drastic fixing, plenty of people use it and plenty more would use it if it was world class.

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. Daniel Andrews is more useless than a junkie's donation to the Blood Bank. A four-eyed pox on Victoria.

I thought your post was very clear. A very one eyed pox of all things Labor.

I find it highly amusing that you're calling someone out for being one-eyed when you yourself are as one-eyed as they come (pro-Labor).

They have a word for that I believe.

Hypocrite!

I find it highly amusing that you're calling someone out for being one-eyed when you yourself are as one-eyed as they come (pro-Labor).

They have a word for that I believe.

Hypocrite!
You obviously do not have any knowledge of my posting history, nice try though.
Glad you found it amusing though. Kwikflix and Lebbo will give you a couple of likes for this too.

Last edited:
There are vigilantes roaming Victorian streets at night to keep their neighbourhoods safe because Dan is incapable of combating crime. Think about that for five seconds.

We have no more ports to sell. Dan is a catastrophic failure.

Hows it going down there in the Peoples Republic ?
Assume u finally got around to sacking the flog that used you to taxi his pets around ?

Hows it going with this piece of hypocritical s**t in the pic ? Had enough of it yet ?
Hows the kiddy indoctrination going ?
I guess if the kids cant look down their pants and get a fair idea if they are a boy or girl, it must be a job well done.

e3c06d72757ad37efd472e3f417ede33.jpg

All we have to worry about up here in beautiful NSW is a one off venture into trying to please the same types by dying some greyhounds green. Baird has learnt a tough lesson to never give two shits what is said on twitter or to listen to the social rejects and those with their super important minority group social agenda's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back