Howard Is A Thief

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 4, 2000
melb vic aust
So mr Howard where is the ten buck levy going that was meant for workers entitlements RE your ansett crisis.

you dirty stinken filthy thief.

Another kick in the guts to the workers.. thuck you and all your filthy rich you silly little man.

Originally posted by magpie_joffa
So mr Howard where is the ten buck levy going that was meant for workers entitlements RE your ansett crisis.

you dirty stinken filthy thief.

Another kick in the guts to the workers.. thuck you and all your filthy rich you silly little man.

Agree.

He says that he might not necessarily give the money to the workers.

so .. WHY IS THE LEVY STILL ON?

If the money isnt going to the workers, then shouldnt ALL the money be paid back to the people who have flown?

In another issue.
Social security. People that owe under $1000 have been sent a letter saying they are being let off this time
The people that owe over $1000 have to pay, but the government aren't sending them a letter, until AFTER THE ELECTION. (leaked document)

Pathetic.

i almost threw my coffe cup at the TV on Sunday Joff, when Costello was asked a simple question about what was going to happen to the levy money and spent 20 minutes talking about Kim Beazleys inadequacies!.lol Is there any journo out there competent enough to get this guy to answer a question straight!

Isnt it enough that John Anderson of the coalition helped sink Ansett by encouraging the NZ Government not to allow Singapore Airlines to buy the carrier prior to there collapse ... his argument was Ansett would become to dominate (on the advice of QANTAS) LOL. TOO DOMINANT? hahahaha. And these guys claim to have economic superiority over Labor.... give me a break!

Yes, let's not forget Beazley's black hole fo $10 billion dollars. Labor has no credibility. The most they are suited for is guest roles on Mr. Squiggle's TV show (yes I know it isnt on any more!).

The last thing we want is Crean as possible PM the left wing looney union prick. Ferguson,...and then Jenny Macklin a minister.....oh my god no!!!!!!!!! Stupid and ugly to boot!!!!!

What about Liberal without Howard (He wanta to retire but needs to replace his ministers with younger performers before he can)

This morning he mentioned that NOTHING happened on ansett until he got back from the US. His 'ministers' gave nothing but fatuous comments and dithered. In a modern economy, travellers finding out an airline was closed down only when they arrived at the airports is a disgrace. Just a printed note on the door.

Lib voters had better hope Howard does intend to stay on as PM because he's the only pair of 'safe hands' in that party.

Originally posted by BUBBALOUIS
i almost threw my coffe cup at the TV on Sunday Joff, when Costello was asked a simple question about what was going to happen to the levy money and spent 20 minutes talking about Kim Beazleys inadequacies!.lol Is there any journo out there competent enough to get this guy to answer a question straight!

Isnt it enough that John Anderson of the coalition helped sink Ansett by encouraging the NZ Government not to allow Singapore Airlines to buy the carrier prior to there collapse ... his argument was Ansett would become to dominate (on the advice of QANTAS) LOL. TOO DOMINANT? hahahaha. And these guys claim to have economic superiority over Labor.... give me a break!

BUBBA and THE MASE

This is the story of the campaign this is how the liberals think of the working man, this is the liberal party at it stinken best.

Dont worry people we stuffed up ansett but we will do the right thing and place a 10 dollar levy on air travel so the workers will recieve full entitlements, and what do the stinking b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s do next they tell us well we are not sure now if that 10 dollar levy will go to the workers entitlements.

Call in the police i say and jail the twits, this is deception at its very best...and they talk about labor and its past stuff ups.

Give me a caring government.

Your on notice howard 5 days to go.

Originally posted by Yassar Arafat
Yes, let's not forget Beazley's black hole fo $10 billion dollars. Labor has no credibility. The most they are suited for is guest roles on Mr. Squiggle's TV show (yes I know it isnt on any more!).

The last thing we want is Crean as possible PM the left wing looney union prick. Ferguson,...and then Jenny Macklin a minister.....oh my god no!!!!!!!!! Stupid and ugly to boot!!!!!

I still remeber Howards black hole of 8 Billion after Fraser lost, so who has the bigger hole? (Howard wouldn't have a BLACK hole though because he doesn't like that colour)

As for ugly are Bromwyn and Amanda your pin up girls??

Originally posted by Rohan_
Joffa,

You have to be joking calling John Howard a thief. I would hate to think what Paul Keating is then considering the things he did to the Australian public.

John Howard is a great Australian and a well performed leader. He has helped our economy fight off recession, the Asian crisis and has put it in a condition that is ready for an impeding world recession.

Without his economic management you would be paying a hell lot more than $10.

Voting for the members of the Labor party Joffa is like voting for Rose and the previous board at Collingwood because they put the country that far back it is not funny.

For ONE LAST TIME.

The economy was in quite good shape when howard took over. Even he admitted that.

The Asian crisis HELPED the australian economy because investors were looking for somewhere 'safer' to invest. That Howard boasts he 'fought off' the asian crisis is basically dishonest (.
He was the man who put a $30,000 dollar price tag on a $60,000 dollar car when spriuking up the GST - how dishonest is that ?)

The performance on ansett STINKS.

This morning he has a policy which helps out superannuation - a thing he fought to the death when labor brought it in.

Who IS mr FLIP FLOP ?

The economy was at a "breakeven stage" and considering Labor has contributied record unemployment, low economic growth and record foreign debt it was the least they could do.

Consider this; most of the ministers in the Labor party are the same ones that stuffed up the economy.

If you think Howard is dishonest than what is Cheryl Kernot?

When howard took over new jobs growth was growing faster that at any time since.

Howard has done OK but what are his plans for the future ? The Yanks will grow tired of afghanistan and the cyclone season will stop the boat people. Then we all might realise whatt we have done.

Howard didn't expect to win (was planning his retirement) and has had to cobble a few polices together.

If you don't believe Beasley on the knowledge/education crisis then do you believe Murdoch ?

And do you blame conservatives in the US and UK for the recessions in those countries in 1990 ?

In 1991 the poms returned that conservative guy (forget his name) who is the closest thing to howard. They really screwed up the economy and the electorate had to wait 5 years to flush im out in onme of the biggest landslides in history. This will happen here if howard is returned.

And Rohan, I sense you are in doubt because you quote cheryl kernot. You are getting desperate. You will know I am too if I quote Bronwyn Bishop.

One variable, not a full coverage of the economy.

Just because employment was increasing does not mean the economy was in great shape.

With new jobs you get extra spending and thus inflation. Liberals management curbed inflation to record lows after Labor had taken it to new highs.

There is no way our exporting and FDI levels would be were they are without the Liberals.

A lot of people say Liberal are making money just by privatising their infrastruture networks. If you look at most emerging economies in the world you will see this is used to improve productivity and economic performance.

People just quote the media and generally have no clue what they are talking about by bagging Howard.

I think you will find that both growth and inflation figures were respectable and had been for two years before Howard took over - and He did acknowledge the economy was in good shape.

New governments tend not to have 'cosy' relationships with public servants and can find some savings in the budget. Labour did this in 83 and so did howard. Labour will this time if elected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a bit harsh to lay all the blame on the Ansett debacle on the doorstep of Howard. The problems that have destroyed Ansett were caused more by the mismanagement of the airline by Air New Zealand, the discount price wars, and the rise in price of aviation fuel. What Howard has (apparently) done wrong is to fall in line with the lobbying of Qantas and the implementation of the $10 "Ansett" levy (speaking of which, that 2 cents extra we pay for fuel in Victoria that was supposed to help bail us out of the Tricontinental disaster......are we bailed out yet?).

It's difficult to say whether the Liberals have done a good job with the economy or not. I remember when Howard beat Keating, the view of the media was that it wasn't a bad election for the ALP to lose because it was thought at the time that the world would head into recession, and therefore, there was an outside chance that the ALP could regain power after just one election. But the reality of the matter is that Australia is a small economy and is seen by the world as a commodities country rather than a high tech one. It could be argued that Howard's policies have to a degree insulated Australia from the problems that have hit Asia, but on the other hand, we are still losing our best and brightest overseas.

Pessimistic,

That UK Prime Minister you are thinking about is John Major.

Originally posted by Shinboners
It's a bit harsh to lay all the blame on the Ansett debacle on the doorstep of Howard. The problems that have destroyed Ansett were caused more by the mismanagement of the airline by Air New Zealand, the discount price wars, and the rise in price of aviation fuel. What Howard has (apparently) done wrong is to fall in line with the lobbying of Qantas and the implementation of the $10 "Ansett" levy (speaking of which, that 2 cents extra we pay for fuel in Victoria that was supposed to help bail us out of the Tricontinental disaster......are we bailed out yet?).

It's difficult to say whether the Liberals have done a good job with the economy or not. I remember when Howard beat Keating, the view of the media was that it wasn't a bad election for the ALP to lose because it was thought at the time that the world would head into recession, and therefore, there was an outside chance that the ALP could regain power after just one election. But the reality of the matter is that Australia is a small economy and is seen by the world as a commodities country rather than a high tech one. It could be argued that Howard's policies have to a degree insulated Australia from the problems that have hit Asia, but on the other hand, we are still losing our best and brightest overseas.

Pessimistic,

That UK Prime Minister you are thinking about is John Major.

Shinners, you are right, the blame for the Ansett collapse is not soley the Howard Governments fault, but Singapore Airlines were almost over the line in bailing them out, Ansett did inform John Anderson of there financial problems, and still Anderson decided to believe QANTAS line that Ansett probs were overstated, Anderson flew into NZ to lobby strongly on behalf of QANTAS and scuttle Singapore Airlines bid, he put on the table a furphy scenario where Singapore bought shares in QANTAS, which Singapore made abundantly clear was never an option ......

As for the Levy ... why will the Government not answer questions as to what will happen to this money already collected if its not passed on for workers entitlements?

Air NZ, the unions, the NZ Government, Rupert Murdoch and co all had a hand in the collapse, but the Australian Gov was handed a solution and did all in its power to scuttle it ... IMHO

I feela bit sick to say it but I must agree with Rohan's comments.

In Affidavits filed at the Federal court last week it is revelaed that Ansett LIED to John Anderson and said the NZ govt bailout of Air NZ would fix the situation. The NZ OM said the same thing.

It is silly blaming the govt for that. It had nothing to do with them.

Howard has proven the be the best economic manager together with Costello.

Labor wouldnt know how to spell surplus let alone produce one.

And who cut tariff rates on textiles imports in 1974 decimating the Australian textile industry? The fcuking stupid looney labor party.

A vote for the Loony Labor Party is a vote back to the days of the pre-Industrial revolution in England.

DO YOU THINK GEORGE W KNOWS WHO THE FCUK KIM BEAZLEY IS APART FROM THE FACT THAT HE KNOW HE IS A FLATULENT BAG OF WIND WHO MARRIED HIS ANNUS?

I feela bit sick to say it but I must agree with Rohan's comments.

In Affidavits filed at the Federal court last week it is revelaed that Ansett LIED to John Anderson and said the NZ govt bailout of Air NZ would fix the situation. The NZ OM said the same thing.

It is silly blaming the govt for that. It had nothing to do with them.

Howard has proven the be the best economic manager together with Costello.

Labor wouldnt know how to spell surplus let alone produce one.

And who cut tariff rates on textiles imports in 1974 decimating the Australian textile industry? The fcuking stupid looney labor party.

A vote for the Loony Labor Party is a vote back to the days of the pre-Industrial revolution in England.

DO YOU THINK GEORGE W KNOWS WHO THE FCUK KIM BEAZLEY IS APART FROM THE FACT THAT HE KNOW HE IS A FLATULENT BAG OF WIND WHO MARRIED HIS ANNUS?

You truly are a juvenile cretin

George W - king of the executions

George W is no-one to look up to.

Pre-industrial England ? hahahhahah

Howard wants us back to the 1950's and a nice white Australia

Well said Jars.

Fantastic post Yassir, summed it up succintly. You should have gone into politics yourself.

What can I say..unbelievable!

Unfortunately Yassir, breaking down tariff barriers was a necessary thing, albeit twenty years or so delayed by that most delightful of inventions, the tariff board. Go and find out a little about the long term damage that particular body did to Australian industry. One of the reasons a lot of industries are able to compete on world markets is because Australia has one of the most open trade policies in the world.

Rohan, your post....
"The economy was at a "breakeven stage" and considering Labor has contributied record unemployment, low economic growth and record foreign debt it was the least they could do.

Consider this; most of the ministers in the Labor party are the same ones that stuffed up the economy. "

Your logic suggests that you believe the economy is 'stuffed' when it is at 'breakeven' stage, as you state that the last time Labour was in charge, the economy finished at a 'breakeven' state, although they 'stuffed' it up.

record unemployment, record foreign debt etc...show the numbers Rohan. Perhaps tempering your arguments with phrases such as high level of unemployment and foreign debt would be better selections, if true at all compared to today?

Not sure about low economic growth either. I did read that we went through 33 quarters of +ve (which may be low, granted, but not -ve) growth up til earlier this year, around 8 years.
Think you may have to agree with Mr Pessimistic on this one mate, (unless the numbers show otherwise)

With Jars458 and London Dave the memerbship of teh Looney Left still has a few supporters left.

Whenver Labor has ben voted in, they have then beeen voted out with the economy of the coutnry in a mess.

Gough with an inflation rate of 17% the highest of all OCED countries.

Hawkey/Keating you rememerb Keating a gut who didnt try to avoid a recession burt actually pulled all the levers as he said to create it....$10 billion black hole.

The tarif cuts of 1974...no one said they were wrong.....Dr. Cairns had no idea on how to implement them, rather than phasing them in gradually a whopping cut of 17% destroyed our textile industry. In effect it was even an anti-semitic ploy as most of the businesses afffected were run by Jewish Australians. Typical Labor hypcorisy.

SO stick that up you pinko clackers and go talk to Fidel he might have a few cigars for you to stick where they fit.

ALP = Austalian LOSERS Party. :D

With Jars458 and London Dave the memerbship of teh Looney Left still has a few supporters left.

SO stick that up you pinko clackers and go talk to Fidel he might have a few cigars for you to stick where they fit.

ALP = Austalian LOSERS Party. :D

Thank you for proving my point about how juvenile you are.

I guess seeing as though I am a twenty something single man (just) with a well above average income that I should be considered to be from the loony left.

I don't remember saying I was going to vote Labor???

Do you drive Daddies bmw???

Get fcuked Jars you stupid South Australian.

Who said I was from the upper classes or was affluent you penishead?

Next thing as part of your smokescreen of proletariat cliches you will say that Russia won WW2. I am sure you agree with that myth dont you?

You would have been in front of the Melbourne state library with all those other misfits last week if you could have wouldnt you.

Get fcuked Jars you stupid South Australian.

Who said I was from the upper classes or was affluent you penishead?

Next thing as part of your smokescreen of proletariat cliches you will say that Russia won WW2. I am sure you agree with that myth dont you?

You would have been in front of the Melbourne state library with all those other misfits last week if you could have wouldnt you.

LOL LOL

you didn't say it - idiot

Same way I didn't say i was looney left or a pinko

MORON

I was making a sterotype of you based on your steretype of me using no evidence.

You keep using your cliches and I will keep using mine in response.

I was sort of of the view the Allies won World War 2 together with Hitler making some mistakes (ie stop bombing the airfields, fighting Russia in winter)

The Americans will say they won it of course.

I try not to go to Melbourne too much

Too many Victorians!!! (this is a joke Yassir - just in case you missed the point)

If it isnt chardonnay sipping Pinko angel

Sure the Soviet Union did the pricks (this is sarcasm). Next you'll say they suffered 20 million deaths in winning the war, what you conveniently leave out (even if the estiamte is true and it probabaly isnt) is that most of those deaths were inflicted by their own people in their cowardly commo purges. And then they wrecked eastern europe by turning people of those countries into people without any character after being raised on a tragic and painful oppressive so called political system .

Thank god communism was shown up as the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on man and womankind.

Tell me, what other Soviet/commo lies do you pinko totalitarians believe in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back