Howard Is A Thief

Remove this Banner Ad

Whatever idea I have is more idea than you have got comrade.

You have led a sheltered ivory tower life in Australia but know nothing of the real world or its recent history.

So fcuk off with your idiotic assessment.

love abusive language don't you ?

oh and thanks for telling me I have lived a sheltered life in Australia.

Funny, I remember my life as somewhat different than that ...

but thanks for setting my memory straight Mr Arafat, obviously you have been observing my life in considerably more detail than I have :rolleyes:

cheer

back to school for you sonny..

Ireland as a comparison? Ha, don't make me laugh - far smaller population, land mass one tenth the size of Australia (ie capital works infrastructure is not an issue etc etc).

Privatisation is an issue when you are talking about the most basic of issues to rural regions, ie sell Telstra and watch the bush suffer.

Got it?

I think you may find Ireland was also the benficiary of huge European Union investment to improve these infrastructures...may have had a little to do with the creation of the 'Celtic tiger'.

So Rohan, you saying that the Tariff board did Australian industry no harm???? You have an overseas competitor...have a moan and get the tariff raised, dont increase efficiency, dont innovate etc...now, where do we stand on government assistance to industry????

Originally posted by Rohan_
Breaking Tariffs is not a necessity LD.

They have merit in that they encourage trade liberalization but they also harm local industry.

How can an Australian producer compete against a cheaper import that has come as a result of a comparative advantage that this country has?

The pros and cons of tariffs balance each other out.

There was no great victory in these Tariffs getting broken down as the rise of the WTO, globalization and a liberalized trade world would of seen to it anyway.

Yassir you are Magpie Greg.

Rohan I dont know what drugs you are on but at least you agree with me.

By the way its Yassar but I can see why you would want to saulte me as Yes Sir!

Now grow up or I'll tell the world who and what you really are.

Abuser.

Originally posted by Dippers Donuts
back to school for you sonny..

Ireland as a comparison? Ha, don't make me laugh - far smaller population, land mass one tenth the size of Australia (ie capital works infrastructure is not an issue etc etc).

Privatisation is an issue when you are talking about the most basic of issues to rural regions, ie sell Telstra and watch the bush suffer.

Got it?

Oh, you mean like Beazley selling the CBA and watching the bush suffer with branch close downs? Now I see what you mean.

You are obviously accusing the Libs of stealing another Labor policy.:D

Interesting that we quote Ireland - a country which set out to comprenensovely address education standards and to stop their 'brain drain'

Sort of reminds me how the Libs used to quote NZ to us at every opportunity - how free market policies would pay off in the end.

They don't mention NZ now...I wonder why ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back