Howard the stinking LIAR

joffa_pies4ever

Senior List
Dec 7, 2001
melb vic aust
Originally posted by Frodo
Political bullcrap blown out of proportion by the media.

1) Kids were in the water. Who threw them in? So what if a political party used a situation to their advantage. Nothing new in that. Howard tells truth. Not the whole truth.....which politician does? Easy to say 'I don't want to hear any negatives about XXXX' and turn a blind eye. Election had been called. Howard only acting PM. All party politics. All the same. What's the point of all the discussion........so Labour can cry 'we was robbed'?......sour grapes.......let's get on with doing something useful, the election is over well and true.

2) Hollingworth. He had a job before he became GG. He may have made a few mistakes...don't we all? He also adid a hell of a lot of good. He is not a molestor!!!!!!!! Give the guy a break......none of you made any bad decisions in life eh? Given a person a second chance because you had faith in them?

All Humbug.........Let's get on with some real reforms and look forwards, not backwards.

Your real dissapointing infact you really have become imbarrasing

nah he wasn't a child molester, but he did nothing to bring the dirty stinken child molester's to justice.He helped sweep it under the carpet and to me THATS as good as GUILTY!!

And it's been proved this most evil government lied about the refugees throwing children into the water, what other lies have been told.

GO THE BLOODY BATTLERS!!!

I have read this post and as far as im concerned everything is ok so please dont start another LETS BOOT JOFFA FROM BIGFOOTY OK.

oh by the way frodo have a nice day!!

Back