News Howe Re-Signs for 3 Years

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news.

Great pick up, should have won MOTY and been AA
Did win Mark Of the Year!
Agree with the rest.

Afl Cartel changed the results

We need to call the made men to get this fixed.
Yep.
And I know the right man for the job.

Popeye*

* may not be referring to the spinach guy

Great news! A few more to tick off the list still, but Howey definitely one that deserved an early extension rather than a "we'll wait and see how you are looking two months in"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Grundy's was the pick of the 3 MOTY options.

Great to get this deal done early. Think we'll see a slow procession of those players the club wants to retain being signed through the season. If a deals not done toward the end of the H&A then those players need to be concerned.

Last edited:
Another vindication for the club
Boys no fool
Congrats to BUCKS and Walsh
Takes usOne step closer to landing MCDONALD
Seems Clubs on the right track finally

U beauty! Probably my favourite player atm. Has the complete game for his role & will be All Oz this year.

It’ll be like Swanny’s Brownlow...will give him MOTY this year, even if he only takes chest marks all year.
Or like the Academy awards...you watch...a female will win Best Director next year...the Academy is famous for reacting to criticism.
2016 African Americans ignored...2017 strong presence in nominations/winners...

It’ll be like Swanny’s Brownlow...will give him MOTY this year, even if he only takes chest marks all year.
Or like the Academy awards...you watch...a female will win Best Director next year...the Academy is famous for reacting to criticism.
2016 African Americans ignored...2017 strong presence in nominations/winners...

don't get me started.

Doesn’t he realize the club is a basket case with a hopeless medical team, a coach who should have been sacked, no prospects of making finals, etc, etc?
It was that or.....

Melbourne :eek:

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back