Howletts wife speaks her mind:

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

12541028_925493250897088_1626502459034510133_n.jpg

I don't think that post is particularly ripe for ridicule. She stands by him completely, which is admirable. He's a lucky man.
Here's the thing Bunk. Those boys are responsible for the mess they are in, not solely, but responsible none the less. They didn't ask enough questions, of the right people or from the right sources. And despite them believing what they did was above board, they let themselves down. Some of them will eventually come to the realisation that they contributed to their own downfall. I do feel for their families though, but again - in real life, we all have to live with the consequences of our actions. To me, the young lad killed up here last week by a coward punch - he was deadset unlucky. nothing he could have done would have changed his outcome. But for these lads? So much they could have done would have changed theirs. I hope they eventually come to see that, or it will eat them up. They won't be able to move forward until they acknowledge it IMO.

Here's the thing Bunk. Those boys are responsible for the mess they are in, not solely, but responsible none the less. They didn't ask enough questions, of the right people or from the right sources. And despite them believing what they did was above board, they let themselves down. Some of them will eventually come to the realisation that they contributed to their own downfall. I do feel for their families though, but again - in real life, we all have to live with the consequences of our actions. To me, the young lad killed up here last week by a coward punch - he was deadset unlucky. nothing he could have done would have changed his outcome. But for these lads? So much they could have done would have changed theirs. I hope they eventually come to see that, or it will eat them up. They won't be able to move forward until they acknowledge it IMO.

No idea what any of that has to do with his wife and the way she speaks of him in public (and on social media).

The Players the club, everyone tried to cover this whole entire saga up from day dot. Now this woman is blaming the justice system, easy come out and tell the truth dont all hide behind each other in a secret society that we all dont dob. What an absolute joke this woman is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, he isn't innocent for starters. He is guilty, and for that, he will spend the year on the sidelines. My faith in the justice system has been restored.
Pretty sure he didn't receive a show cause notice, and if he was still playing football, which he isn't, he could still play.

His entire case was based on trying to get * to come clean on what they gave the players... seems reasonable to me.

still waiting for a whistle blower. Someone who will come out and expose the entire sordid affair, expose the club, Hird, anyone. Funny enough all we are getting from every player and their families are claims of innocence. Even from ex players, disgruntled players, suspended players. Seems strange

Mass delusion.

Not wanting to accept the reality.

No idea what any of that has to do with his wife and the way she speaks of him in public (and on social media).
I don't like that she is being attacked for supporting her man.. But what I said applies to her as well. these poor families have been assured the players would be alright, assured the players that they did nothing wrong. But in the cold hard light of day, they actually did do something wrong, and won't be alright in the short term. They are still blaming everyone else (in this case the justice system - CAS). She will get ridiculed if she does so publicly, so perhaps best not to say anything for a while?

still waiting for a whistle blower. Someone who will come out and expose the entire sordid affair, expose the club, Hird, anyone. Funny enough all we are getting from every player and their families are claims of innocence. Even from ex players, disgruntled players, suspended players. Seems strange

Yes completely honest bunch, just coneveniently forgetting to advise of certain details of the programme like the injections when asked a direct question byy ASADA as per the report. But yes we are getting claims of innocence from the palyers and their family. Are tthey only dishonest when it suits, or looking for sympathy?

You think? The HTB have regularly claimed that once players were suspended that it would get real ugly. That the blame game would begin and the club would tear itself to pieces. Then would see the cheating corruption exposed. Still waiting

It has only been a couple of days. The players still on the Essendon list that cheated with banned drugs only held a 'secret meeting' a few hours ago.

Give it time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back