How's Alan Richardson working out for you Aints

Remove this Banner Ad

May 15, 2006
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Cobblers who do the Cobbling
So we are what 4 years into his rebuild following on from Scotty Twatters memorable reign,

Terry Tan had a 5 year plan and I can't see how the aints have progressed since Richo took over, instead he is keeping the Twatters legacy alive

Ross The Boss took them to finals glory and ultimately the big dance twice, where they were cruelled by the bounce of the ball. If it was a pair of female knickers Milne would of smashed that goal to give them victory

But here we are still getting walloped by 10 goals and relying on Riewoldt to get them over the line

How happy are you ainters, is Richo fulfilling the brief, or do you secretly yearn for the glory days under Ross The Boss

So we are what 4 years into his rebuild following on from Scotty Twatters memorable reign,

Terry Tan had a 5 year plan and I can't see how the aints have progressed since Richo took over, instead he is keeping the Twatters legacy alive

Ross The Boss took them to finals glory and ultimately the big dance twice, where they were cruelled by the bounce of the ball. If it was a pair of female knickers Milne would of smashed that goal to give them victory

But here we are still getting walloped by 10 goals and relying on Riewoldt to get them over the line

How happy are you ainters, is Richo fulfilling the brief, or do you secretly yearn for the glory days under Ross The Boss
Finals glory?

Typical Freo

external

This thread is the Masters to my Bunnings, an inferior copy.

Last edited:
Finals glory?

Typical Freo

I hope you've got that parachute on son, it's a long drop and with no 1st or 2nd round picks next year you better be praying to the knee gods

I came in here to troll my own club but you beat me to it.

We are ******* s**t.

We are ******* s**t.

That's why I like you sonny, you see past the bullshit and tell it how it is

Kudos m8 :thumbsu:

I wonder if you get how ironic this post is?

You barrack for Fremantle you munted peanut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It could be worse we could have copped a 100 point belting like Freo did against Adelaide over there and they didn't even get a moral victory like we did.

Typical Saints Culture in this post.

Aim low and accept mediocrity

We are ******* s**t.

A Saints supporter that doesn't accept crap.

There is hope yet.

Now if you could tell the peanut I quoted first that moral victories are not actual victories and don't contribute anything to a team's season, that would be grand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back