Flogstradamus How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie is a better player than Chad

Natalie however chose to play for a loser club so he will retire with no premierships

This was guaranteed to happen when Cockburn appointed a potato like Longmanure as the coach
Ok cool. Thanks Danny appreciate it mate.

It’s all about a three peat for Wambat. He’s put all his Virgina’s in the one basket and believes by potting the former Lathlain assistant it will get him across the line.

Dont take the bait.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

It’s all about a three peat for Wambat. He’s put all his Virgina’s in the one basket and believes by potting the former Lathlain assistant it will get him across the line.

Dont take the bait.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Longmanure is not the messiah

Glad you still accept mediocrity

Geoff just if I may, going back to the Chis Connolly era, how do you rate him now after all that has occurred? I, personally feel that he was under appreciated and therefore undervalued by the Fremantle faithful. Your thoughts please, if of course you don’t mind.

Any truth to the whispers that Freo approached Mark Harvey to return around the time of ‘Budding Boobygate’ to replace Ross but Harvey laughed in their face & told them directly to GAGF??

Any truth to the whispers that Freo approached Mark Harvey to return around the time of ‘Budding Boobygate’ to replace Ross but Harvey laughed in their face & told them directly to GAGF??
100% legit.

The caveat was he had fly to Thailand and have breast implants. Ross wouldn’t’ve accepted it otherwise.

Geoff just if I may, going back to the Chis Connolly era, how do you rate him now after all that has occurred? I, personally feel that he was under appreciated and therefore undervalued by the Fremantle faithful. Your thoughts please, if of course you don’t mind.

Cuddles was a move forwards following Drum, but the whole drafting caper was still a long way off. Cuddles and Schwab presided over the worst trade period in history with the Croad deal. The Connelly / Schwab period was not unlike the Rosich / Lyon tenure which eventually had to end for the betterment of all.

Longmanure is not the messiah

Glad you still accept mediocrity

And your fav for the role was? The Veggie farmer? Is that why you have such an in depth knowledge of Spuds? And, while were on about intelligence, how's Willie faring in the top end?

And your fav for the role was? The Veggie farmer? Is that why you have such an in depth knowledge of Spuds? And, while were on about intelligence, how's Willie faring in the top end?
Sumich was my pick, he got your side to the 2013 grand final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sumich : serial failed applicant. As I understand, it was always 4 or 5 positives versus 5 or 6 negatives; much like his goal kicking goals versus points.
Nah the rumor was he was leaking about sexual harassment while the club was working overtime to cover it up

Oh and of course he wanted them to actually kick goals for some excitement for the fans but Ross wanted to play defensive boring footy like Longmanure

Sumich : serial failed applicant. As I understand, it was always 4 or 5 positives versus 5 or 6 negatives; much like his goal kicking goals versus points.
Huh, Sumich kicked many more goals than behinds.

I am not a vegetarian though so probably would see no positives in hiring him as senior coach either. Kickbacks of veggie hampers & olive oil do not really cut it for me these days.

Longmanure The Messiah

1 goal to half time, by way of a non free

Cockburn's 3rd lowest score to half time ever

Longmanure getting up amongst the Cockburn records

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back