Flogstradamus How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it doesn't help if you got your 3 best tall defenders out.

Even you would admit your forward line would be weak if JK and Darling was out
Pearce has never strung any season together to be counted B22
Hamling is a VFL reject
Logue was finally coming good after being the usual Cockburn potato, i'd consider him a loss

Longmanure might finally develop some depth like your successful big brother club down the road does

Well I have predicted Justin Longmuir will be Freos coach for around 5-8 years. So DanWA is going to hang around at this thread for a while
You can all remember to tag me if Longmanure makes a Grand Final

Imagine the melt downs if he actually won one and you only had 3 to catch up!

So Dan what would be a pass mark for Longmuirs 2nd season?
Just to keep showing up to work would be an achievement in itself I reckon after knowing you only have about 4 seasons to clean up the last guy’s mess.

Ross was given 8 years I think and promised a premiership in the final one of those years. Luckily for you he was thwarted out of that extra 12 months of despair by his never evolving craphouse game plan, shitty attitude and most likely a few knives in the back from Fyfe & the rest of the players.

Longmure deserves at least 4 years to show signs of improvement if a charlatan like Ross Lyon who has 0 wins from 4 grand finals can slither his way into an extension after taking the club so far southwards.

Trouble is its Freo and building up now from less than nothing is the ongoing saga of their culture. Any poor flog who takes that job already has a target on his back before he even gets started. 😢

Just to keep showing up to work would be an achievement in itself I reckon after knowing you only have about 4 seasons to clean up the last guy’s mess.

Ross was given 8 years I think and promised a premiership in the final one of those years. Luckily for you he was thwarted out of that extra 12 months of despair by his never evolving craphouse game plan, shitty attitude and most likely a few knives in the back from Fyfe & the rest of the players.

Longmure deserves at least 4 years to show signs of improvement if a charlatan like Ross Lyon who has 0 wins from 4 grand finals can slither his way into an extension after taking the club so far southwards.

Trouble is its Freo and building up now from less than nothing is the ongoing saga of their culture. Any poor flog who takes that job already has a target on his back before he even gets started. 😢
This is true, poor Longmuir has had his detractors before he even got the job.

Stronzo is on the money, a pass is winning a Premiership

A break even is making a grand final

Making finals and breaking the derby drought will just keep the kool aid sippers accepting mediocrity and make him no better than any previous coach

Give Longmanure the full 8 years IMO. I am confident with the losing culture of the club and supporter base that he won't win one, you can all bookmark it and tag me if he does :thumbsu:

He has shown no signs of moving forward away from the boring low scoring defensive footy and there is still no forward structure or delivery to the forwards. It is still all about Natalie Fyfe looking good

Pearce has never strung any season together to be counted B22
Hamling is a VFL reject
Logue was finally coming good after being the usual Cockburn potato, i'd consider him a loss

Longmanure might finally develop some depth like your successful big brother club down the road does

Alex Pearce was taken as a 2nd rounder in the 2013 draft. Talented but sadly injury prone.

2014: No games. He was a rookie but behind McPharlin, Johnson, Dawson and Silvagni. Yes hard to believe he was behind Dawson and silvagni.
2015: 13 games, Mainly partnering up with McPharlin and Johnson.
2016: 8 games. Played half a season before he broke his leg
2017: 0 games. So Johnson and hamling were the 2 main KPDs that season.
2018: 21 games. the only season he strung a full season.
2019: 11 games. Looked good in the 1st half until injuries hit.
2020: 0 games. another season marred with injury.

Hamling a VFL reject. Far from it. Picked up as a pick in the 30s in the 2011 AFL draft. Played no games with Geelong in 3 years from 2012-14, which suprised me. goes to the dogs, Plays 11 games in 2015 and 12 games in 2016 including 4 finals, 2 of them includes beating your mob in Perth and eating the swans in the 2016 Grand final. Goes to freo. Plays 22 games in 2017, 18 games in 2018, 22 games in 2019. Sadly 0 games in 2020.

Griffin Logue was part of the Cam McCarthy trade. I dont care what anyone thinks. Trading pick 3 for Cam McCarthy, Pick 8 in Logue, Pick 32 in Sean Darcy and pick 72 in Luke Ryan is a decent trade.

Played 13 games in 2017. 0 games in 2018 as he was injured. Played 10 games in 2019 and 5 games this year. I enjoyed him shutting Down taylor swift walker in round 5 vs the crows.

Despite all 3 out, the back 6 held well

Alex Pearce was taken as a 2nd rounder in the 2013 draft. Talented but sadly injury prone.

2014: No games. He was a rookie but behind McPharlin, Johnson, Dawson and Silvagni. Yes hard to believe he was behind Dawson and silvagni.
2015: 13 games, Mainly partnering up with McPharlin and Johnson.
2016: 8 games. Played half a season before he broke his leg
2017: 0 games. So Johnson and hamling were the 2 main KPDs that season.
2018: 21 games. the only season he strung a full season.
2019: 11 games. Looked good in the 1st half until injuries hit.
2020: 0 games. another season marred with injury.

Hamling a VFL reject. Far from it. Picked up as a pick in the 30s in the 2011 AFL draft. Played no games with Geelong in 3 years from 2012-14, which suprised me. goes to the dogs, Plays 11 games in 2015 and 12 games in 2016 including 4 finals, 2 of them includes beating your mob in Perth and eating the swans in the 2016 Grand final. Goes to freo. Plays 22 games in 2017, 18 games in 2018, 22 games in 2019. Sadly 0 games in 2020.

Griffin Logue was part of the Cam McCarthy trade. I dont care what anyone thinks. Trading pick 3 for Cam McCarthy, Pick 8 in Logue, Pick 32 in Sean Darcy and pick 72 in Luke Ryan is a decent trade.

Played 13 games in 2017. 0 games in 2018 as he was injured. Played 10 games in 2019 and 5 games this year. I enjoyed him shutting Down taylor swift walker in round 5 vs the crows.

Despite all 3 out, the back 6 held well
Thanks for crossing out Pearce & Hamling for me

Logue was starting to look good this year after being a massive spud before this season. Turf Toe is a bitch

At bare minimum Longmanure needs to make finals 2021. Even the Water Boy should be able to take that list to the finals. He has literally been hand fed arguably Cockburn's best ever list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Logue was starting to look good this year after being a massive spud before this season. Turf Toe is a b*tch

At bare minimum Longmanure needs to make finals 2021. Even the Water Boy should be able to take that list to the finals. He has literally been hand fed arguably Cockburn's best ever list
and you can thank ross lyon for developing the youf in the last 3-4 years

and you can thank ross lyon for developing the youf in the last 3-4 years
Longmanure has big shoes to fill to make a Grand Final even with the hand fed list he got from Ross

Ross your greatest ever coach left a massive gift before he was knifed

It's quite literally the same list as last year, with the addition of those that Longmuir himself brought to the club. A list that you're on record as describing as mediocre at best, on many occasions.

The key differences this year is that their foot skills are leagues ahead of where they were at any stage under Ross the loss. This is despite not being able to train as a group since March.
As opposed to Ross, Longmuir seems to have the ability to quickly identify a spud and either drop them or get rid of them all together. We saw that with his handling of that useless frightened c*** McCarthy.
He put their S&C manager on notice early in the season by asking for an inquiry as to why they were getting so many injuries, Then he f***ed him off a few weeks ago, where Ross was prepared to sit back and do f*** all. And, he's brought more talent to their club in the one draft under his watch, than Ross was able to do in eight.

It was Ross that was handed premiership lists, not once but twice, and on both occasions he failed to deliver and left both clubs much worse off than when he arrived. He's a s**t coach and an even worse human. Right now he's snivelling his way into Eddie's good graces and I wouldn't be surprised if he manages to white ant his way into Nathan Buckley's job for 2022. Eddie's just stupid enough to go for it.

From what I've seen, Freo are in good hands. Longmuir seems to know what he's doing and they're going to give a lot of sides a headache next year.
He might not have been a great player, but Clarkson, Hardwick and Beveridge were nothing special either and they've won six of the last seven flags.

It's quite literally the same list as last year, with the addition of those that Longmuir himself brought to the club. A list that you're on record as describing as mediocre at best, on many occasions.

The key differences this year is that their foot skills are leagues ahead of where they were at any stage under Ross the loss. This is despite not being able to train as a group since March.
As opposed to Ross, Longmuir seems to have the ability to quickly identify a spud and either drop them or get rid of them all together. We saw that with his handling of that useless frightened c*** McCarthy.
He put their S&C manager on notice early in the season by asking for an inquiry as to why they were getting so many injuries, Then he f***ed him off a few weeks ago, where Ross was prepared to sit back and do f*** all. And, he's brought more talent to their club in the one draft under his watch, than Ross was able to do in eight.

It was Ross that was handed premiership lists, not once but twice, and on both occasions he failed to deliver and left both clubs much worse off than when he arrived. He's a sh*t coach and an even worse human. Right now he's snivelling his way into Eddie's good graces and I wouldn't be surprised if he manages to white ant his way into Nathan Buckley's job for 2022. Eddie's just stupid enough to go for it.

From what I've seen, Freo are in good hands. Longmuir seems to know what he's doing and they're going to give a lot of sides a headache next year.
He might not have been a great player, but Clarkson, Hardwick and Beveridge were nothing special either and they've won six of the last seven flags.
Try posting from your main account not your benny next

Longmanure has big shoes to fill to make a Grand Final even with the hand fed list he got from Ross

Ross your greatest ever coach left a massive gift before he was knifed
Longmanure is Fine provided he doesnt follow the path of Ross Lyon. That means avoid the path of going full on defensive tactics, not playing the youf and unleashing sexual harrassment tactics to the unsuspecting public. lol :)

Never fear good purple fellow, the under 22s AA midfield will suffice. Darcy, Brayshaw, Cerra, Serong. Nobody will match us in the coming years.
Clubs will come for Serong in the coming seasons, he will get some money thrown at him like Neale

Logue was starting to look good this year after being a massive spud before this season. Turf Toe is a b*tch

Justin Longmanoeuvre

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

We should be closer to the 8 than we are now, choked against Carlton and Essendo. Nearly best Brisbane.

Need to be better against the top 4 sides next year, we're good against the heard but got smashed everytime we played against a contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back