Not open for further replies.

Mar 25, 2021
Omnipresent
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears, Perth Scorchers
Please change to your main account before asking me questions alias

This is my only account. You find it hard to understand that don't you?

You must be as thick as most of the players in that team you so proudly display in your avatar.

I think the thread title needs to be changed to: "Lathlain & Cockburns monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight"

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
This is my only account. You find it hard to understand that don't you?

You must be as thick as most of the players in that team you so proudly display in your avatar.

I think the thread title needs to be changed to: "Lathlain & Cockburns monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight"
You are an alias account, the bay is that desperate for posters that you are allowed to exist

Mar 25, 2021
Omnipresent
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
You are an alias account, the bay is that desperate for posters that you are allowed to exist

Do you realise how stupid that sounds coming from you?

I thought your idiocy was an act. I am very disappointed to discover it isn't. 👌

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 25, 2021
Omnipresent
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
There can only be one Stronzy

There is only one Stronzo and there is also only one Electronic_Renaissance, or is there? The mystery deepens.

DanWA your illogical crusade is worthless and getting tired. Just accept that I am omnipresent. Google will be able to help you with a definition.

You've derailed your own thread. Can we get back onto Longmanure?

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
There is only one Stronzo and there is also only one Electronic_Renaissance, or is there? The mystery deepens.

DanWA your illogical crusade is worthless and getting tired. Just accept that I am omnipresent. Google will be able to help you with a definition.

You've derailed your own thread. Can we get back onto Longmanure?
Aliases like you are the reason the bay is s**t now days

Mar 25, 2021
Omnipresent
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams

Just out of interest (perhaps others can help me understand the thinking of DanWA ), why do you think I am an alias when I am not? I post in all boards under this name.

Is it because I know a bit about the Bay and Bigfooty and have come along suddenly, posting about stuff only an existing user would know of?

The simple explanation for that is I have read Bigfooty and the Bay for years. I know what it's about but I have never contributed.

You upset me very much, hopefully Jazny can provide me with the emotional support I need at the moment.

Keep your baseless alias accusations to yourself and contribute to YOUR Longmanure discussion.

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
Just out of interest (perhaps others can help me understand the thinking of DanWA ), why do you think I am an alias when I am not? I post in all boards under this name.

Is it because I know a bit about the Bay and Bigfooty and have come along suddenly, posting about stuff only an existing user would know of?

The simple explanation for that is I have read Bigfooty and the Bay for years. I know what it's about but I have never contributed.

You upset me very much, hopefully Jazny can provide me with the emotional support I need at the moment.

Keep your baseless alias accusations to yourself and contribute to YOUR Longmanure discussion.
shut up dickhead

p.s jazny is an elderly elf

Mar 25, 2021
Omnipresent
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
shut up dickhead

p.s jazny is an elderly elf

"shut up dickhead". I must admit, you do provide a thoughtful argument.

Does it stretch your brain too much to address my concerns?

Jazny is a wise elf full of wisdom, you would do well to take advice from Jazny

I do believe it is never too late for anyone to become a better person, please seize that chance.

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
DanWA relentlessly going to town on hapless purple posters as Freo continue to be a laughing stock forever and eternity

1620196829166.gif

Mar 25, 2021
Omnipresent
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
DanWA relentlessly going to town on hapless purple posters as Freo continue to be a laughing stock forever and eternity

View attachment 1119193

I've been the one trying to get this thread back on the Longmanure track.

DanWA is the one currently having a Personality Crisis

Mar 25, 2021
Omnipresent
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
59 IS ACTUALLY QUITE YOUNG FOR AN ELF!!!!!!!!!

I envy you Jazny you will be around for multiple generations. Once we have all passed you will have another lot to deal with. And then another.

I wonder who you will most remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back