How's NARRRMM working out for you Dees?

That's not a win, it's just money back.
In bonus bets?
images - 2023-06-05T192020.848.jpeg

What a horrible sounding name Naarm is! Naarm, naarm! Dreadful tinny sort of word.
Racism has no place on the bay, Jazny

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
First defending misogynists and women haters and now this. And lets not even mention murderous adulterers.

Not one of your better weeks Jazny :$

#canceljazny
I never defended you? I stand by Naarm being a terrible sounding word. It is better than Essendon though, which is incredibly tinny and awful to hear or say.

What a horrible sounding name Naarm is! Naarm, naarm! Dreadful tinny sort of word.
Not as horrible sounding as Hobarrt or Dodges Ferrrry

Mar 6, 2007
Florence
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Exers
First of all, that was an abhorrent post by Jazny before. I don’t appreciate the mods sing song joking response to it either.

This type of behaviour should be stamped out. Not gently mocked.

Secondly, the problem with the name is it conjures up memories of Vietnam, which was shortened to Nam, but often with a prolongation of the A sound to give it a more R like sound.

I believe the solution is to add another R and another M making it Narrrmm, thus eliminating this bad connotation and therefore leading to more wins (unlike the conflict in Narm).

Also, ban Jazny.

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
First of all, that was an abhorrent post by Jazny before. I don’t appreciate the mods sing song joking response to it either.

This type of behaviour should be stamped out. Not gently mocked.

Secondly, the problem with the name is it conjures up memories of Vietnam, which was shortened to Nam, but often with a prolongation of the A sound to give it a more R like sound.

I believe the solution is to add another R and another M making it Narrrmm, thus eliminating this bad connotation and therefore leading to more wins (unlike the conflict in Narm).

Also, ban Jazny.
I have been invited on to Tucker Carlson's program to cry to him about how victimized I have been by the woke internet on bigfootaball just because I don't like a word! This is like the Slalom witch trials all over again! Father, why have you forsaken me :cryv1:

Back