Vintage Bay How's Ross Lyin working out for you Failmantle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sumich will probably be Freo's next coach when Ross Lyin gets sacked or he does a runner to Carlton, either him or Watters.
Who will be St.Kilda's next coach?

Who will be St.Kilda's next coach?

0546d5b3b59bce86d8e60c7545d102459eac9790

Can't wait to humiliate these campaigners at their own cheat ground, weak purple puppies of the comp, worst song, worst coach and worst jumper. Must be coming up to 30 years of failure since the franchise was started, Gold Coast will win a flag before these flogs.
The Mayblooms were formed in 1902 and didn't win their first premiership until 1961 with half the number of teams in the competition, so excuse me if I disregard your spittle-ridden tirade.

The cheat ground angle was pretty awesome though. How is Launceston this time of year?

The Mayblooms were formed in 1902 and didn't win their first premiership until 1961 with half the number of teams in the competition, so excuse me if I disregard your spittle-ridden tirade.

The cheat ground angle was pretty awesome though. How is Launceston this time of year?
Cool story, now go win a flag or forever be dismissed as a failures.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can Ross really afford to stay on at purple next year?

If they have another year of say below 12th, that’s 4 years in a row of stinking it up, doubt anyone would sign him up at another club after that.

If he can get a 3 or 4 year offer someplace else, surely he’d be tempted

I know this is the bay, but please humour me with a serious question.

Are there any Freo fans that actually rate Lyin? If so, what does he offer or bring that makes you think he has any semblance of a clue on how to rebuild a list?

lol, the self proclaimed “best coach in the league” is showing that he’s nothing less than the worst after the way he’s gutted both St Kilda & Freo, bled their lists dry, run the players into the ground and strutted around passing the buck whilst ogling ‘budding boobies’.

It would be hard to berate any supporters for jumping ship and turncoating if this human locust came on board to coach their club as you know he’s just gonna leave it in worse shape than he found it.

What a flog.

Are there any Freo fans that actually rate Lyin?
Only braindead ones like Jose. The rest started seeing through his web of lies & bullshit after we destroyed their flag hopes in 2015

It would be hard to berate any supporters for jumping ship and turncoating if this human locust came on board to coach their club as you know he’s just gonna leave it in worse shape than he found it.

What a flog.
It would be kinda cool to see him ruin a third AFL club though, especially if that club is Carlton.

Also props for the phrase "human locust", gonna have to remember that one for future Ross Lyon discussions. :)

Only braindead ones like Jose. The rest started seeing through his web of lies & bullshit after we destroyed their flag hopes in 2015

Again - preface this with “I know it’s the bay” but are there actually supporters who don’t see what a s**t truck he is? Same question applies for Carlton fans. Clearly Bolton is a dud. Yet you see supporters swear black and blue that they’re on the right track. It actually defies all logic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back