How's Your Day Going 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Have coached a few boys who have gone on and had AFL careers . Girls who have made netball state teams .
Started coaching ny daughters u10 soccer side 5 yrs ago and finished up last yr.
Just got a call from a parent to say thank you for pushing his daughter and convincing her to stick at it. She's 15 and made the girls u18 state side .
People often ask me why I put so much time in to coaching kids sport .......answer lay's above .
I love trying my best to help kids achieve.

Have coached a few boys who have gone on and had AFL careers . Girls who have made netball state teams .
Started coaching ny daughters u10 soccer side 5 yrs ago and finished up last yr.
Just got a call from a parent to say thank you for pushing his daughter and convincing her to stick at it. She's 15 and made the girls u18 state side .
People often ask me why I put so much time in to coaching kids sport .......answer lay's above .
Good onya, mate. It's guys like you that allow junior comps to thrive and continue to produce top level talent.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Well done "halfback dasher".......:thumbsu:

ee5d42b4f4ed9e93573d970b59aa5f86--peanuts-cartoon-peanuts-snoopy.jpg

shithouse

I am also feeling a bit flat Adelaide Hawk.
Surprisingly the rest of the family shrugged their shoulders after the loss and all went to bed:think::think:.
Usually there's uproar and why? and what if, analysis to the tenth degree. Tonight was "Oh well".

Noooo! you should all feel like i am, flat and disappointed.

This young generation have it to easy.

I am also feeling a bit flat Adelaide Hawk.
Surprisingly the rest of the family shrugged their shoulders after the loss and all went to bed:think::think:.
Usually there's uproar and why? and what if, analysis to the tenth degree. Tonight was "Oh well".

Noooo! you should all feel like i am, flat and disappointed.

This young generation have it to easy.

Haha!! Agree. I usually just run my eyes over our team and accept the selections. When I saw O'Meara was out, on top of knowing Stratton was out, I swore out loud. Not often I do that, but I think after a full week of being supremely confident we would win, deep down I knew we would lose, and it made my whole day (and evening) shithouse.

My turn to work the Saturday shift. The one good thing is I get to stop off and have a great Cappa and a Bacon & Egg Muffin (not that Mac muke). Anyways, walking up the side street to this cafe is Melbourne FC Coach Simon Goodwin. The coffee shop is a popular place in Malvern so Simon (who looked like all he wanted was a coffee) was warmly congratulated and had a number of patrons tell him how his team won last night.

Must admit, to me, and to many, Melbourne are the feel good story of 2018 finals so cannot hang it on him; and he goes to the best little coffee shop ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back