How's Your Day Going 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome back NMH:eek:
tanks mate
sitting-man-head_~M93-387711.jpg

Just remember - when you go to court, you are trusting your fate to 12 people that weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty." :D

Hey Noose, good to seeya back :thumbsu:

Dont worry they didnt get me on jury duty... seems the defendants didnt like my profession or the filthy look I gave them...bang. "Challenge" :D

My day was going great, lots of work done, things up to date with my business, acounts reconciled and invoices done...get to work and BANG, boss comes in and says "The Board had a meeting about you...The admin manager & I faced the internal auditor today and you face him Thursday" I got the distinct impression he wasnt happy as he left the building...:eek:

Seems the infernal auditor is not quite as dumb as I thought, oh well I think he might have put 2 and 2 together to get 4.

Had a great day today... the kind you don't have too may of. Talk about having a great run.

First of all... I decided to enter a Twitter competition the HFC was running for kids to be part of the Guard of Honour for our players on Friday night. Now, I have never won any competition before but I thought what the heck, I'll give it a crack.... nothing to lose. Nominated my nephew and what do you know... he was one of the 10 kids selected! Stoked beyond belief. As if I wasn't already pumped about Friday night... my excitement is now off the radar. :D

I got the congratulatory phone call from the club as I was getting some photo prints run off in ye olde Gee-town, and upon paying the bill was alerted to a substantial discounted rate I was receiving. Bonus, I thought...

Then, to top it off.... I was shopping for a rain coat for Friday night (obviously I don't get out in the rain much :)), and had been expecting to pay $100-plus for a standard base model. Found one for $60 in a store right next to the photo developing place. SCORE!!

The rest of the day (at work) went by like a breeze, such was my contentment. :D

That's excellent IBBG. Sounds like an great day. :)

I took the family to the Royal Show today. Now normally I'm not a big fan of stuff like this but we had a great day. Roamed around, ran into old friends & spent all our money that we'd saved for it.

I had my Hawks cap on all day, but disappointingly didn't come across another fan while we were there. Not to worry. Tomorrow (& victory) is nearly here!

Got into work early today, knocking off at midday, go home , pick up the kids from school and get ready for the game, i thinks thermal underwear maybe the go at the MCG tonight.
I've got my thermals ready Ark.... Feels like a flashback to the Waverley days!

Ahh Yes! the Waverley days, sitting on wet wooden seats, drenched, soaking wet and LOVING IT :D

Coldest match I ever went to was at Waverley. Pre-season night game in late February... the wind was howling around the concrete stadium, lifting pieces of tin as it went.

Went to a TAC final today - Gippsland Power v Oakleigh Chargers at Visy Park.

On way out walking to Tram Stop - was asked by a woman 'did we win?'

My reply 'who is we?'

Her repy was 'Carlton ofcourse'

I replied Carlton has not played there for years - 'Oh' she said

End of conversation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to a TAC final today - Gippsland Power v Oakleigh Chargers at Visy Park.

On way out walking to Tram Stop - was asked by a woman 'did we win?'

My reply 'who is we?'

Her repy was 'Carlton ofcourse'

I replied Carlton has not played there for years - 'Oh' she said

End of conversation

LOL :thumbsu:

Had a good day, let me tell you about a discussion with a mate of mine over yum-cha today, discussion is something like:

ME- mate, long time no see how have you been?

HIM - mate, not good at the moment, actually, i'm pretty 'flippin' upset. I just broke the news to my wife, that I broke up with my girlfriend

ME - what! your girlfriend?

HIM - ye mate, she has been cheating on me for the last 18 months with Jeff (his best mate)

ME - .................

Ah the Waverley days....a 10min drive with the family as a kid after Saturday sport and Hawthorn President Ian Dicker mingling with the crowd. Happy days.

For what it's worth the MCG is freezing at night with the wind howling in your face and dropping a bucketload of rain. :p

Just remember - when you go to court, you are trusting your fate to 12 people that weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty." :D

Welcome back Noose. Hope the holiday wasn't too bad.

Always good to be driving home late at night and listening to Tony Delroy on ABC radio - crossing to the various state newspapers to hear one of your very own relatives being mentioned doing something....dumb...stupid...enough to make page 3 of the major daily newspaper in that city.

Oh dear ..... thankfully due to marriage only.

Always good to be driving home late at night and listening to Tony Delroy on ABC radio - crossing to the various state newspapers to hear one of your very own relatives being mentioned doing something....dumb...stupid...enough to make page 3 of the major daily newspaper in that city.

Oh dear ..... thankfully due to marriage only.

200 week suspension at the tribunal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back