Training Hub training reports and updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Both WA clubs look like being royally shafted, with all these teams taking up residence in Qld, we get a maximum of just 3 games at home. ☹
Nah, they'll fly in for a few weeks and rotate. QLD is just going to be there new base

Maybe reading too much into it, but surely they're not too far off?

Sounds like Fredick kicked three goals, Valente 2. Henry kicked one, aswell as North, Matera and so on. Valente often seemed to kicking on his left. Would love for J Lo to give an update on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see Michael Frederick kicked 3 goals and Luke Valente 2 goals presuming both played on the wing/on ball.

Hopefully both of these guys along with Henry will get their chance in coming weeks.

It's hard not to get excited with Fredricks. He's obviously developing nicely. Love goal kicking wingers

I’ve got a really good feeling about Jarvis Pina, think he’ll be a big surprise packet in the next couple of years.
Same. For absolutely no reason or basis at all, he just seems to remind me of the Greg Broughton, Roger Hayden serviceable backman that just quietly does his job each week - regardless of the league quality around him.

I’d put 100 on Fredericks for next to debut.
3 goals on the wing, albeit a scratch match is confidence boosting.
Colyer out, Fredericks in.
Valente honestly is a beast. But where do we put him? One of Brayshaw or Cerra would have to come out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back