Autopsy Hubba Hubba, Blues blast the Dogs on the Coast

Who do you think played a good game for the Blues v the Dogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Strange game upon reflection, given what we saw the week before.
All of a sudden we can tackle, spread, run and kick goals with ease.
Why the change and The Dogs weren't exactly terrible either, barring a couple of players? They looked good at times...we were just better and for longer.

Every time I reflect on attaining Martin for nothing.....I'm almost embarrassed.....almost.
For me, he was B.O.G. as he just does all the little things that often amount to big things.
What he does for our forward line, is something we hadn't seen for a while. Having Betts doesn't hurt either.

Wouldn't be fair to not credit Gibbons. Like Martin, he did some little things that amounted to big things.
Maybe the forward role isn't hurting him any more, given the company there.

I didn't expect a percentage gain for this game. What a nice cherry on top of a good cake.

Setterfield starting to believe he belongs. Martin is our best player now. Loved our backline pressure. Bruce and Schache kept goalless.
Forward line really worked hard tonight, and with Eddie there it now looks very dangerous. If we can bring this pressure to Port next week we might be an outside chance.

Port aren't playing as well as they were earlier in the year. They look tired, perhaps from being on the GC for several weeks is taking its toll. I think we are a genuine chance on Sunday, particularly if Cripps and Murphy play

Port aren't playing as well as they were earlier in the year. They look tired, perhaps from being on the GC for several weeks is taking its toll. I think we are a genuine chance on Sunday, particularly if Cripps and Murphy play
They are getting verrryyy sleeeeppyy

Is anyone a Telstra mobile customer that can get the tracker numbers for Kennedy.

Would love to know how much ground he covered he seemed to be everywhere.

Not sure about Kennedy but Walsh ran the most for the game.

Gibbons, Ed Curnow & surprisingly McKay were all in the top 5 distance covered for the game. The other one was Hunter.

Shows Big H is in good nick and causing defenders issues with his height and ability to cover the ground.

To be hon
Personally I think we need to try and land real class, we need Xfactors game changers too take us next level..
To be fair we have quite a fair few game changers playing already (Martin, Doc, Crippa, Weiters, Harry etc), probably as many as any team currently, the likes of Cuners and Willo etc will join that list as they progress. Add Charlie, Dow, Philp and hopefully Kemp and Honey. I think that people have to start to believe that we have the list to challenge any team in the comp. We just need to add consistency (which will come with belief) and off we go.

Good morning all. :cool:

EcuTYiPU8AIfrx2

There are a number of teams with a long list of injuries,up to this point we have been quite lucky (for a change) need to make the most of our chances with a fairly healthy list.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Unless you count probably our best key forward, our first choice ruckman at the start of the season, our starting half back (newman) who had an excellent season, Jack Silvagni, Paddy Dow and Zac Fisher for most of the resumption.
Might give a bit of an indication as to where we stand with the D word as opposed to our good fortune with injuries.

How many people at the game? I hope there are even more Blues supporters at the Gabba next Sunday.

Sounded like there were alot of Carlton supporters in the crowd. They were making alot of noise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Doggies supporting boss was trash talking me earlier in the week. LOVE THIS FOR ME.

Probably replying to late, but the best thing to do is go into the office, if not isolated and not say a thing. Just pretend nothing has happened. It kills them, they know it's coming, they just don't know when. In the end they almost beg for you to say something.

Probably replying to late, but the best thing to do is go into the office, if not isolated and not say a thing. Just pretend nothing has happened. It kills them, they know it's coming, they just don't know when. In the end they almost beg for you to say something.
I usually do that but I’m working from home 😭 so sent her a pic of Eddie Betts.

Back