Autopsy Hubba Hubba, Blues blast the Dogs on the Coast

Who do you think played a good game for the Blues v the Dogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

ridiculous comment - is as even-handed towards us as any other commentator - you really might want to re-examine your recreational intake........

Be careful not to upset him. He'll be like a dog with a bone and never let it go.

rolling.gif
rolling.gif
rolling.gif

How good is it this morning? It's been such a long time since I have felt like this on a Monday morning. I think this is the real deal...

I feel that the next week and the one after, will tell us more.
We need to back up a good performance and then back it up again, as otherwise last night will be forgotten.

We just can't go back to the way we played against The Saints.
We have to sustain quality performances, even if we don't win. We have to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude but I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying watching Carlton play and love how your boys are playing for each other as shown in this clip !.
Football in general is pretty poor to watch these days but after last night I have renewed faith in our game, enjoy & good luck for the rest of the season.

The thing that amazes me about this win was our impressive ability to pin point targets by foot. It was like watching Hawthorn at their recent peak. And many of those those kicks werent safe open targets either.

Where did that come from? Beautiful footy.
I know! That’s exactly what I have been thinking. Confidence is a funny thing but also putting it in the hands of good users for those penetrating kicks also helps.

Back