Hubs and the re-start

Agreed, and I realise I probably sound like the old man yells at cloud meme with my ranting. But I also believe that fundamental change won't ever happen unless the AFL is put under pressure to do so. One person on bigfooty won't do that but if enough people around the industry who mattered did so then who knows what could happen.

I thought your post was passionate mate

The trouble is the guys that matter are president of Collingwood hawthorn etc etc

June 11th we are back. No one seems excited though

June 11th we are back. No one seems excited though

Of course it's exciting - it's footy!

Just shouldn't be happening IMO but I've beat that horse already.

Of course it's exciting - it's footy!

Just shouldn't be happening IMO but I've beat that horse already.

Putting all the surrounding issues away for a sec it’s odd not knowing the fixture and then only knowing it in blocks

That will be an odd adjustment for fans and clubs alike

Putting all the surrounding issues away for a sec it’s odd not knowing the fixture and then only knowing it in blocks

That will be an odd adjustment for fans and clubs alike

Gives Horse another chance to churn out his "we don't look at the fixture, we take it one week at a time" line at least.

Wouldn’t commit to moving a grand final out of vic if another state had crowds :p

No other state will have crowds until next year anyway so what's the point. Contractual reasons why it won't.

No other state will have crowds until next year anyway so what's the point. Contractual reasons why it won't.

crowds will be back before finals i bet

100-1 and that's generous

I hope you are right but the risks are way too high

ok i will put 100 dollars on thanks that afl will have some crowds back in 2020

the risk is f all as it stands let alone in a few months

ok i will put 100 dollars on thanks that afl will have some crowds back in 2020

the risk is f all as it stands let alone in a few months

Risk is massive right now especially with 100k at the MCG...we saw what happened in Italy after a Champions League (soccer/football whatever you want to call it) game was played. I just can't see it. As I said I hope you are right!

Risk is massive right now especially with 100k at the MCG...we saw what happened in Italy after a Champions League (soccer/football whatever you want to call it) game was played. I just can't see it. As I said I hope you are right!

i hope i am, then you owe me 10 grand

crowds will come back at some point, why not soon

Back