Current HUGE AFP Sting - 200 organised crime arrests

Remove this Banner Ad

Krusty Crab

Team Captain
Jan 5, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Bolded might just be another reason why there won't be any arrests in the US to come out of this.
wasnt there no arrests made in the US as the FBI geo fenced the USA in regards the intercepted messages from ANOM, so no external parties could read the messages, and the US cops were not authorized to read or act on any messages originating from the USA? apparently there was 15 ANOM devices in use in the USA that could not be tapped. so any intel that flows from any intel gathered from USA based ANOM phones will be thrown out of court in the future, negating any gains.

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
wasnt there no arrests made in the US as the FBI geo fenced the USA in regards the intercepted messages from ANOM, so no external parties could read the messages, and the US cops were not authorized to read or act on any messages originating from the USA? apparently there was 15 ANOM devices in use in the USA that could not be tapped. so any intel that flows from any intel gathered from USA based ANOM phones will be thrown out of court in the future, negating any gains.
That's what they said, yes. The suggestion was that under civil and privacy rights, US agents/investigators weren't even allowed to read the messages.

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I haven't quite worked out how all this ties in to the world's covid crisis but my gut is telling me that it does.

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
No way given the FBI involvement, they could get around a defence of entrapment. They have actually supplied the means for crooks to engage, plan and execute crime.

BFew

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I haven't quite worked out how all this ties in to the world's covid crisis but my gut is telling me that it does.
Anyone that thinks that the tie in with the CSK case, is because when young Bradley (Robert Edwards) was arrested in late 2016, Australian Law Enforcement lost access to their No.1 supplier of intel on some of Australia's criminal masterminds, is just making sh*t up and rightly deserves the label of being a Conspiracy Theorist :)

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Anyone that thinks that the tie in with the CSK case, is because when young Bradley (Robert Edwards) was arrested in late 2016, Australian Law Enforcement lost access to their No.1 supplier of intel on some of Australia's criminal masterminds, is just making sh*t up and rightly deserves the label of being a Conspiracy Theorist :)
Funny .... we missed this although we were wondering how they seemed to be making so many arrests. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad