Rumour Huge cover up with the 'alleged' McKay twins

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s the Fine Cotton scandal all over again!

If I was a North supporter I would be pissed though and why does big H play so crap for them yet is close to winning a Coleman for us? 🧐🤣

SthMelb Tigers

Debutant
Jan 29, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Deinitely true. Also, in Rio, Ben McKay and Christ the Redeemer, have never been seen in the same room together.

Concussion test

Adelaide Football Club. Established 1860
May 19, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Busted because Ben and Harry both played on August 15th last year a few hours apart on opposite sides of the country:

Obviously there's the left/right foot preference as well, but nice try OP :thumbsu:
I actually remember that weekend.
Ben was playing an absolute blinder, but unfortunately went down early at Carrara and was stretchered off clutching his knee with a suspected ACL.
Harry missed the warm up in Perth and caused a commotion when he bizarrely turned up on the interchange bench wearing a North guernsey?????
Next week Ben played with a heavily bandaged knee but it was actually on the opposite side.
I mean this rumour is very believable but all this could just be coincidental couldn't it!

nadsee

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2010
Home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
There is only 1 person who could solved this:

1627113975270.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JohnZ

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Busted because Ben and Harry both played on August 15th last year a few hours apart on opposite sides of the country:

Obviously there's the left/right foot preference as well, but nice try OP :thumbsu:
Haven't really proven anything. Game finishes at 5pm, wheels up on the concorde, in Perth by 7pm, game starts at 8pm.

The funniest thing about this thread was that people actually thought that the OP was being serious and presenting this as a real possibility.
You're part of the cover up!

Nice try, BigTwinnie. You don't fool us.

Chairman Zia

All Australian
Jul 22, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sooooooo, who the * has been kicking goals at carlton and who’s that Ben fella at our fullback? Si our dullback is harry in disguise aka this time?

Chairman Zia

All Australian
Jul 22, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Note that Harry actually confirmed this rumour when he tweeted "I'm playing don't worry" before the game. Just played with a North jumper on

you do realise that ts not that easy to go from full forward to fullback…..I wonder how goodis Lockett at fullback….

Remove this Banner Ad

Back