Rumour Huge cover up with the 'alleged' McKay twins

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how there are people posting on this thread who are committed to arguing that the OP isn't true, going as far as posting proof.

Quintessential Big Footy.

The King twins are also pulling a fast one..!

It's actually common knowledge that Max plays for both the Saints and Suns. After being drafted, Ben took off with some mates to Europe on holiday and never returned and now runs a shop selling weed and marital aids in Amsterdam - and you didn't hear this from me, but apparently he is also a male stripper at night...?

Refer enclosed, this is Ben's shop on the right...

Bens shop.jpg

Last edited:

It's actually common knowledge that Max plays for both the Saints and Suns. After being drafted, Ben took off with some mates to Europe on holiday and never returned and now runs a shop selling weed and marital aids in Amsterdam - and you didn't hear this from me, but apparently he is also a male stripper at night...?

View attachment 1201322
According the the sign in the window, Paul Seedsman has a financial interest in that establishment

I've been striving to develop this technology myself. The problem is that a fly got into the machine just as I was transposing. The result isn't as I'd hoped.
You need better quality flux capacitors. The cheap ones will always let you down :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can confirm the OP's info.

But, with a twist. Was actually Harry that fell in with the Brazilian lady. So it is in fact Ben who is playing the double act. North are constantly left wondering why he leaves his best footy for his 'Harry' Carlton alter ego.

View attachment 1201322
Ooh I've been to that cafe!

Phewwww, I assumed this was going to be about them being lovers. Knowing there’s only one of them now, definitely can’t be true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back