Mobbsy

Club Legend
May 3, 2008
Ocean Grove
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
there is no other team
second morning in a row that Ross and John on 3AW breakfast have alluded to a 'massive AFL story about to break'
I thought it was worthy of a headsup as these guys are rarely wrong and don't go out of their way to over hype
This morning they alluded to the fact that the story didn't break yesterday as it would have been swamped by the SSM news.

Guess time will tell....

second morning in a row that Ross and John on 3AW breakfast have alluded to a 'massive AFL story about to break'
I thought it was worthy of a headsup as these guys are rarely wrong and don't go out of their way to over hype
This morning they alluded to the fact that the story didn't break yesterday as it would have been swamped by the SSM news.

Guess time will tell....

Vicjesus retired yesterday to walk the earth, have adventures and help people, while having flashbacks to the wisdom he was taught as a draftee by his sensei jake king

Guess time will tell....

It is a pretty big story.

If true I think it is reasonably safe to say it is a bad news story.

If it was a bad news story that effects the reputation of the AFL then they couldn't have got it out quicker yesterday with everyone distracted.

It could be an illness or something like that I guess.

Guess time will tell....

If it was such a massive story what kind of reporter wouldn't break it?

Most journos would crawl a quarter of a mile over broken glass just to sniff a jockstrap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it was such a massive story what kind of reporter wouldn't break it?

Most journos would crawl a quarter of a mile over broken glass just to sniff a jockstrap.

Waiting for their bosses to either (1) finish legalling the story, (2) get a second source, or (3) wait for best window for launch (ie your weekly radio spot)

Barrett went into detail on this issue recently on his podcast. Only time hed jump early is if the story is about to leak, and even then his bosses are still gunna be pissed

My source close to the club guarantees that there is in fact some things involved....
Stop grandstanding and say what you know (or think you know).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back