Rumour Huge story about to break

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errr I can I was the one who pointed out to you that he was a member of the rebels. I posted the photo of him and then outlined his criminal history (which you were clearly unaware of given your response about his drug trafficking)
Errr...he left years ago. You really are struggling.

Again, you are missing the point of the argument. It’s pretty simple really. I’ll summarise your silly little argument and it goes something like this:

OMCs are drug traffickers
Rebels are an OMC
Martin was in the rebels
Martin is a drug trafficker

If the evidentiary basis of your argument that Martin is drug trafficker because OMCs are drug traffickers, how is that valid when he is no longer part of an OMC? What is your basis for asserting that Martin is a drug trafficker?

I’ll answer it for you. You don’t know if Martin is a drug trafficker. No one does - apart from some shady minister who says “trust me”. Again, please show the evidence that supports your argument that Martin is part of an international drug trafficking syndicate. I’m still waiting.

Assuming you are talking about Peter Dutton, do you have any evidence that he is a shady minister? You are on here talking about Dusty's old man and how he is being judged in a harsh manner, and not in line with the evidence, yet it appears you have just did the same with Peter Dutton. At this point I am starting to think you are just another Richmond troll.

Errr...he left years ago. You really are struggling.
Hahahaha and you're having crack at people about past and present tense.

Did I provide any timeline or inclination as to when he was or wasn't a member of the rebels?

I just said that he WAS a member of the rebels.

Look 2 posts north of your response to me. Has your ice addled mind made you forget telling another poster they had NFI when saying bikies are involved in the drug trade. Maybe get another neck tatt and have a lay down.

I said he had NFI if Dusty’s old man is part of a network selling ice to kids in Australia. I did not say once that bikies aren’t involved in the drug trade. Get your facts right fool.

Hahahaha and you're having crack at people about past and present tense.

Did I provide any timeline or inclination as to when he was or wasn't a member of the rebels?

I just said that he WAS a member of the rebels.

So then why bring it up? Seems a strange way to make a moot point. You either didn’t know he left (most likely) or by bringing his past membership up you think he is still involved in drug trafficking. If its the latter, please show me the evidence. I genuinely I haven’t seen it. Show me man.

So then why bring it up? Seems a strange way to make a moot point. You either didn’t know he left (most likely) or by bringing his past membership up you think he is still involved in drug trafficking. If its the latter, please show me the evidence. I genuinely I haven’t seen it. Show me man.

This gets back to the question I asked you that you ignored so we went through another handful of posts before you went full circle again.

Given Shane Martin's criminal history and his association with a criminal organisation do you think he is of good character?

This gets back to the question I asked you that you ignored so we went through another handful of posts before you went full circle again.

Given Shane Martin's criminal history and his association with a criminal organisation do you think he is of good character?

It’s not the point nor the argument I’ve responded to. You keep trying to sideline it with the character test. If you want to debate that on its merits I’m happy to. But that post that Shane Martin is part of a network supplying kids in Australia ice (or is a current drug trafficker) I’m yet to see any evidence of. Again, as I’ve said if he is doing that he’s a piece of s**t and deserves what gets but people love making claims about people when they really have no idea if its true.

There’s no hole and I’m not wrong. Please provide the evidence to support your position that:

Martin is a current member of an OMC and
Is part of a network that supplies ice to kids in Australia

I’m still waiting.
Because authorities have not revealed the details why he was denied entry to Indinesia and kicked out of Australia, this does mean there is some substance. As to what that is we will never know but hanging on to the show me proof he sold to kids is disingenuous.
Quite happy government is taking a hard line. Meth Kills! Leaves many victims.

Because authorities have not revealed the details why he was denied entry to Indinesia and kicked out of Australia, this does mean there is some substance. As to what that is we will never know but hanging on to the show me proof he sold to kids is disingenuous.
Quite happy government is taking a hard line. Meth Kills! Leaves many victims.

Errr...I think you’ll find it’s disengenous to make a statement of fact without the evidence to support it. Which you’ve just re-emphasised.

It’s not the point nor the argument I’ve responded to. You keep trying to sideline it with the character test. If you want to debate that on its merits I’m happy to. But that post that Shane Martin is part of a network supplying kids in Australia ice (or is a current drug trafficker) I’m yet to see any evidence of. Again, as I’ve said if he is doing that he’s a piece of s**t and deserves what gets but people love making claims about people when they really have no idea if its true.

Hang on:
So if he's currently trafficking drugs = he's a piece of s**t
But if he did it in the past = he's ok?

Is there a timeframe on when his shitness as a bloke becomes spent? Like he was a drug trafficker but that was 20 years ago so now he's a fair dinkum good bloke?

Errr...I think you’ll find it’s disengenous to make a statement of fact without the evidence to support it. Which you’ve just re-emphasised.
Can someone get a hold of Peter Dutton and show him this thread and organise another one way ticket to NZ for this absolute moron. Please.

Why does anyone even care? Immigration authorities all over the world are making decisions refusing entry to people where there is sufficient intelligence of a criminal past. That’s what they do, and have a right to do. Christmas family reunions were disrupted for tens of thousands because of being refused a visa to such and such country. Why is it suddenly an outrage for this one man - because he happens to have a son who plays footy? Give me a break.

Can someone get a hold of Peter Dutton and show him this thread and organise another one way ticket to NZ for this absolute moron. Please.

would be hard given I’m an Australian citizen but keep pounding the key board you awesome warrior you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hang on:
So if he's currently trafficking drugs = he's a piece of s**t
But if he did it in the past = he's ok?

Is there a timeframe on when his shitness as a bloke becomes spent? Like he was a drug trafficker but that was 20 years ago so now he's a fair dinkum good bloke?

Dunno - these are all your arguments, no one else has even proposed what you’ve stated

Why does anyone even care? Immigration authorities all over the world are making decisions refusing entry to people where there is sufficient intelligence of a criminal past. That’s what they do, and have a right to do. Christmas family reunions were disrupted for tens of thousands because of being refused a visa to such and such country. Why is it suddenly an outrage for this one man - because he happens to have a son who plays footy? Give me a break.
I don’t see any evidence that any family Christmas reunions were disrupted and until said evidence is provided then I must communicate to you that you are indeed factually incorrect.

Dunno - these are all your arguments, no one else has even proposed what you’ve stated
I am trying to clarify your statement:
But that post that Shane Martin is part of a network supplying kids in Australia ice (or is a current drug trafficker) I’m yet to see any evidence of. Again, as I’ve said if he is doing that he’s a piece of s**t

So if he's part of a network selling drugs to kids OR is a current drug trafficker the he's a piece of s**t. They are your own words.

So my question to you was if he has trafficked drugs in the past is he also a piece of s**t?

I am trying to clarify your statement:

So if he's part of a network selling drugs to kids OR is a current drug trafficker the he's a piece of s**t. They are your own words.

So my question to you was if he has trafficked drugs in the past is he also a piece of s**t?

You’re trying to bend a counter-point to suit a some sort of character test argument you want to make. If you want to discuss that separately I’ve told you I will do so. If you want to provide evidence of Martin’s drug trafficking in relation to his current circumstances I’ll be here.

Someone that spent one minute of his life murdering someone ten years ago is still a murderer today. If you commit a crime you always 'own' that crime.

You’re trying to bend a counter-point to suit a some sort of character test argument you want to make. If you want to discuss that separately I’ve told you I will do so. If you want to provide evidence of Martin’s drug trafficking in relation to his current circumstances I’ll be here.
What's so hard about answering a pretty basic question?

So nobody having evidence of a current criminal act or criminal affiliation means what exactly?

Please tell me you aren't trying make an example of someone on the internet!!!

So nobody having evidence of a current criminal act or criminal affiliation means what exactly?

Please tell me you aren't trying make an example of someone on the internet!!!

it means exactly what you just stated. I know you’ve accidentally made that point but it is correct

What's so hard about answering a pretty basic question?

Sure, what do you want to discuss about the character test? That the minister reasonably believes that Martin is not of good character? Yes I believe the minister has said as much publicly.

I said he had NFI if Dusty’s old man is part of a network selling ice to kids in Australia. I did not say once that bikies aren’t involved in the drug trade. Get your facts right fool.
Dusty’s old man was a senior member of the Rebels bikie gang. Unless you’re an complete idiot you’d be aware that outlaw motorcycle gangs including the Rebels are heavily involved in the drug trade. To say Shane Martin hasn’t been aware or profited from the sale of drugs and the violence and dispare is so naive as to be unbelievable.

The simple fact is that outlaw motor cycle gangs are responsible for a significant amount of illegal activity including drugs, assaults, extortion, sexual assault and murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back