Hugh Greenwood >>>>>>>>>> Sam Powell-Pepper

Remove this Banner Ad

Post was obviously over your and no doudt that other dipshits head. Enjoy the Merlot... LolZ Merlot:$
View attachment 408721

I'm sure that would be your choice of Merlot Beatsoff. As for today's game, who gives a toss. Meaningless. You should be thanking us for sending you the Eagles who somehow turn to s**t when they leave Perth. Although now they're a top 8 side, you could be in trouble.

I'm sure that would be your choice of Merlot Beatsoff. As for today's game, who gives a toss. Meaningless. You should be thanking us for sending you the Eagles who somehow turn to s**t when they leave Perth. Although now they're a top 8 side, you could be in trouble.
Fukc your as boring as the main board piss beard.

^^^^^^
? ? ? ? What's with all questions marks with these eff wits. Ever try making a statement.

Two questions asking why all the questions with the typically appalling lack of correct punctuation of question marks ..
Only Beats would put question marks at the START of the question.
Is there a more ironic post than this ?????

???????????????!!!!!

It is such a blessing that we don't have to keep playing players with niggling injuries, or players who need to find some form. We have plenty of depth to bring in guns to get the job done. Thanks for noticing!

Must be frustrating watching underperforming and overhyped plebs make your team every week, hey?

giphy.gif

To be honest you’ve got to give it to Hugh he’s managed to play every game and seems to be surviving the AFC nuclear wasteland that is its fitness program well done son!
Surgery over the pre-season probably saved him from a lot of Burton's s**t, plus he was in some actual professional fitness programs before he joined, all that work might take a while to undo.

To be honest you’ve got to give it to Hugh he’s managed to play every game and seems to be surviving the AFC nuclear wasteland that is its fitness program well done son!
Well he hasn’t been dropped like Sum Panty-Poker.
Kern just conceded the Pervert has played shithouse for the last three games!
Great coaching dickwad.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching him last week spud it up after a few boos, not hard to put the Sex Pest off his game

Although playing 10 inside mids all with s**t disposal is one of my favourite Ken Hinkley coaching strategies

Lol.

Thread compares no.18 selection in the national draft with a Cat B rookie selection.

Makes the dropping of SPP even more hilarious

Lol.

Thread compares no.18 selection in the national draft with a Cat B rookie selection.

Makes the dropping of SPP even more hilarious

Hows last years minor premier going? Going to make the finals this year?

LOL.

Hows last years minor premier going? Going to make the finals this year?

LOL.

Nice deflection.

Mind you , your season is looking pretty shaky too. Don't see you winning your last two which will see you fall out of the 8. On the bright side, at least it will save you the embarrassment of losing an elimination final after the siren again...

Nice deflection.

Mind you , your season is looking pretty shaky too. Don't see you winning your last two which will see you fall out of the 8. On the bright side, at least it will save you the embarrassment of losing an elimination final after the siren again...

Hows your s**t truck captain going? 6 disposals yesterday, LOL!

Watching him last week spud it up after a few boos, not hard to put the Sex Pest off his game

Although playing 10 inside mids all with s**t disposal is one of my favourite Ken Hinkley coaching strategies
Dont forget Shittard...flogs on the Paer outage board cant make up their mind whether to hang him or Stinkley:fire:

Dont forget Shittard...flogs on the Paer outage board cant make up their mind whether to hang him or Stinkley:fire:

Port flogs have completely lost their s**t over there

The 2 * ups by Ebert maybe is where they should be pointing the finger!

But hey ,,,, if your name’s Ebert you’re not getting dropped

Injuries have saved them both from the SANFL next week !

Both are weird looking units.

When I watch SPP play I get the feeling he has never been any instruction on how they want him to play. It's a lot of chicken with it's head cut off style play. Interesting to watch.

Hows your s**t truck captain going? 6 disposals yesterday, LOL!

Outscored Dixon
Funny how Tex’s 1.1 6 disp game is s**t but Dixon’s 7 disposal 1.0 game is a cracker ?

I guess it’s all about the benchmark which for Dixon has never been set very high

It’s true - Tex is way down on last year - but he’s still BETTER than Dixon - and that is hilarious

Outscored Dixon
Funny how Tex’s 1.1 6 disp game is s**t but Dixon’s 7 disposal 1.0 game is a cracker ?

I guess it’s all about the benchmark which for Dixon has never been set very high

It’s true - Tex is way down on last year - but he’s still BETTER than Dixon - and that is hilarious

Tex is your captain, not a random forward.

What an embarrassment.

Farking s**t truck Tex.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back