Hugh Greenwood >>>>>>>>>> Sam Powell-Pepper

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont forget Shittard...flogs on the Paer outage board cant make up their mind whether to hang him or Stinkley:fire:

Your s**t truck captain had 6 disposals flog!

Try and defend that! LOL!

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
I betcha Sum Panty-Poker gets a run next week, so will Fatty Roider...Kern will be scraping the bottom of the barrel.:rolleyes:
They’ll wheel Ryder out in a wheelchair if they have to.

Sex Pest Pepper will have played himself back in to form ..... oh .....wait

Jan 31, 2010
Busan
AFL Club
Adelaide
If I'm not mistaken you've accused someone incorrectly of a crime. That doesn't go down well in the real life....

What accusations? Sex pest pepper is just an insult, similar to Talia is a cheat, Walker is a s**t bloke, God hates Fages & Ricciuto killed Phil Walsh.

But hey, it's not like a Port supporter to be able to dish it and not take it :rainbow:

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
If I'm not mistaken you've accused someone incorrectly of a crime. That doesn't go down well in the real life....

What do you call someone who makes unwanted sexual advances to a woman ?

PAFC_1870

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 21, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls
What accusations? Sex pest pepper is just an insult, similar to Talia is a cheat, Walker is a s**t bloke, God hates Fages & Ricciuto killed Phil Walsh.

But hey, it's not like a Port supporter to be able to dish it and not take it :rainbow:
Online defamation is a thing. You may wanna read up on it son before you find yourself in serious s**t with your baseless accusations... :$

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Online defamation is a thing. You may wanna read up on it son before you find yourself in serious s**t with your baseless accusations... :$

But ok for you to use my gender as a negative
Hypocrite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PAFC_1870

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 21, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls
So it’s a source of amusement to you his behaviour then ?
Not sure how you came up with that, I'm not the one defaming someone online. That's actually very naughty...

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
West Coast record against Port at Adelaide’s Oval

045B65FD-637C-4A87-8D28-34541BB0EA80.jpeg

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not sure how you came up with that, I'm not the one defaming someone online. That's actually very naughty...

It’s quite clear
I asked you what you call a man that makes unwanted sexual overtures to a young woman.

Clearly you feel the need the defend this behaviour

PAFC_1870

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 21, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls
It’s quite clear
I asked you what you call a man that makes unwanted sexual overtures to a young woman.

Clearly you feel the need the defend this behaviour
It wouldn't surprise me that you are asking this when there would be no chance in hell a man would make such a move on a woman such as yourself who gets plastered on a weeknight and posts all evening on the net.

So obviously you wouldn't understand this concept, at all.

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
It wouldn't surprise me that you are asking this when there would be no chance in hell a man would make such a move on a woman such as yourself who gets plastered on a weeknight and posts all evening on the net.

So obviously you wouldn't understand this concept, at all.

Again
What do you call a man that pesters a young woman who has clearly told him to **** off ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back